15. Telephortation

Mirac Supers

Pegasus
Hey peeps

I just made a machine that can add this special feature to your phone.

What feature?

Pegasus
Teleporting. I managed to, you know, find out the properties of the Miraculous, my superpower especially. The machine will modify your phone slightly, and load the software onto your phone.

In fact, I can study other superpowers...

Rena
Can you bring it to the Eiffel at say, 3:30 pm, and you can do your magic and stuff?

Bunny
Well, I won't need that when I'm transformed.

Kitty
Can we put it on our weapons as well?

Pegasus
Sure! Then, maybe you could trap the akuma, and out of Ladybug's yo-yo would come a cleansed akuma!

Shelly
Cool!

Mari looked back at the computer. Suddenly, a notification popped up on the screen. Clicking it, Mari saw the words: "Ladybug and Cat Noir: Are they dating?"

Oh!

Adrien was looking at his computer too. Suddenly, a breaking news notification popped up on the screen. "Ladybug and Cat Noir: Are they dating?"

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Nadja Chamack came on screen, saying, "Ladybug and Cat Noir, wherever you are, it would be great if you could come to the TV station right now."

"Spots on!"

"Claws out!"

WHOOSH!

And off they went.

Two minutes later, the supers walked in, holding hands.

"So, are having an interview?"

"Of course. Sit down here, please," said Nadja, gesturing to some chairs.

1. The last time I interviewed you, you said you two were not in love. What happened?

LB: It's a long story.

1a. What is the long story?

LB: (to CN) Do we tell them?

CN: *nods head*

LB: Okay. Let's just say my civilian name is Bridgette, and his is Félix. So basically, Bridgette liked Félix and Cat Noir liked Ladybug.

CN: And they still do.

LB: So, it would be what you call a love square, but more like a line. But one day, an akuma turned Adr-I mean Félix into a black cat.

CN: Then, I went to Bridgette's house.

LB: I figured out that Cat Noir was the black cat, but I can't tell you how. Because Félix wasn't there, my feelings for him slowly faded away, and I kissed him.

CN: Then, she found out who I was behind this mask. We started dating, the first date in our civilian selves and the second on the Eiffel Tower, where you spotted us.

2. How did you know Ladybug's identity?

LB: Oh yes, I forgot. I kept him as a pet and had to transform once in front of him because Evillustrator was attacking.

CN: If she knew it was me then, she wouldn't have transformed.

3. Did Cat Noir miss out on any battle?