9. Two Choices. YES Or YES. (Part 1)

(Author: Hey everyone, this is the 4 Years of Miraculous special!)

"Two choices. Yes, or...yes." Adrien continued.

"Oh, so we have TWICE now, right?"

(Author: That's my second favourite K-pop song, but the only song by TWICE that I like...talk about irony... first is Tempo, the Chinese version especially because I can at least UNDERSTAND!)

Adrien just nodded.

"Yes."

Adrien was overjoyed. VERY overjoyed. His lady, or p(ur)rincess, was going on a date with him. Meanwhile, Plagg and Tikki were trying not to "die" from cuteness overload but failed to do so. 

"Umm...Adrien?" Marinette asked uncertainly.

"Yeeeeaaaah..."

"ADRIEN!"

"OKAY! I'M UP!"

"So...where are we going?"

"What about...the park? Considering Lady Luck is always on your side, we may even see Andre!"

"Umm...I am Lady Luck..."

"Is that a yes?"

"Yeeeeaaaah..."

"Then we will. See you soon, m'lady!" Adrien said before jumping out of the balcony and off the roof. Not be-

(Alya: ADRIEN JUMPED OF THE ROOF?!)

(Author: LET ME FRICKIN' FINISH!)

-fore transforming into Cat Noir, of course.

Marinette sighed to herself. Her life was just purr-fect...

(le time skip brought to you by the-

(Alya: Brought to you by the Great Rena Rou-)

(Adrien: No, the Ultimate Cat Noi-)

-author trying to keep the rest of the frickin' characters in place)

DING DONG

"Adrien's here!" Tikki shouted as soon as she heard the doorbell.

Immediately, Marinette rushed down into the open arms of her dear kitty.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!"

"Bye honey!" her parents called back. "And remember, I want to see him as your boyfriend when you come back! I want my ship to sail!" Sabine whispered in Marinette's ear.

(Alya: *holds a parade for Adrienette shippers*)

(Sabine and Tom: *rush out of the bakery to join them*)

"If you insist..." Mari muttered, rolling her eyes.

Soon, they had reached the park. Apparently, Andre WAS there. Talk about Lady Luck or...Miss Fortune...

(Fandom: GET HER AKUMATISED! GET HER AKUMATISED! GET HER AKUMATISED! GET HER AKUMATISED! GET HER AKUMATISED! GET HER AKUMATISED! GET HER AKUMATISED! GET HER AKUMATISED! GET HER AKUMATISED!)

(Author: KIM! WHY ARE THEY IN THIS FRICKIN' STUDIO?)

(Hawkmoth: Rewriter, I am Hawk-)

(Author: -daddy. And get out of my brain!)

Whatever. After getting the ice cream that sooooo resembled them, Adrien and Marinette decided to just settle down on a bench and lick. 

"Mmm...(lick) this ice (lick) cream tastes (lick) so (lick) good..." Mari said as she licked the ice cream, oblivio-us to her boyfriend(-to-be) devouring the (lick) ice cream. Sorry, it's hard not to lick when you're writing a story and the ice cream next to you is about to melt...

(Rose: Boyfriend-to-be? Remember you absolutely HAVE to get married and have three kids, a dog, a hamster, and a bl-)

(Mari: -ack cat? You sound exactly like me...)

(Adrien: Actually, you won't need to buy one, because he's by your side right now...)

(Alix: Help! The studio is filled with weird people!)

"I would say it's, well..."

"Purr-fect?"

"Miraculously perfect."

(synchronised lick between the two)

"Ladybug! Cat Noir! Give me your miraculouses!"

"Dark Cupid?" Adrien looked up to see the villain, flapping its wings.

"Great. Now is the best time to use King Monkey's uproar and we don't HAVE IT! This is totally-LOOK OUT!"

Marinette blocked Adrien from the hate arrow as it whizzed towards him. Just when it was about to strike her...

"Shell-ter!"

Huh?

CLIFFHANGER! Anyway, I thought I would compile a list of the funniest scenes in S3. Of course, it's unfinished...

1. Backwarder- My Silk Attack! (Msylcatac!)

2. Silencer- Lucky Charm: Silent Epic Fail

3. Silencer- Bob Ross, Bob Roast (ya know, he confessed live on TV)

4. Oni-Chan- Bike Brake: Epic Fail

5. Miraculer- What Was That Phrase Again?

6. Miraculer- DJWifi's Crazy Parkour

7. Miraculer- Metal Baton: Cataclysmed Epic Fail

8. Ikari Gozen- Kagami's Acting Weird...

So... next week you will see 10. It's a YES! (Part 2).

Also, I have officially found the Chinese official dub for Miraculous, which is called 瓢虫雷迪!

Author out!