Royalty Or Loyalty

Začít od začátku

"You can't do this! Felix, you're the eldest of this family! And if you abandon the name, this Kingdom will forever hate you!"

"I don't want to be part of this family anymore! Do you not understand? I no longer wish to be my brother's shadow, to bow for a mad king who could care less about ruling this world!"

I yelled out aggressively, and with my eyes turning black, I was beginning to feel frustrated...

"So you don't care to be King anymore, is this because of Luna?"

Crow asked with a stressful expression. I then watched him turn around and walk towards the balcony outside...

"It's not just because of her. My whole life living in this world I always asked myself what am I living for? What is my purpose for being here, what is my destiny? I need to know what it is, so I must leave. I won't get any answers living here and serving my little brother. However, I'm taking Luna with me. I won't let her suffer in my brother's hands anymore..."

"I see, so there's no reasoning with you, is there? I beg you, please don't take Luna. It will only make things more difficult."

I heard Crow plead as he leaned his head against his arms that were resting on top of the rail. As I began to approach him, I placed a hand on his shoulder. He soon raised his head and stared at me with pain in his eyes...

"You know that Luna can't stay here, Crow. What are your feelings towards Luna? What are your intentions?"

Once I asked him, his whole expression changed. He no longer looked sad, but he seemed like he was deep in thought. I never brought it up, nor did I want to ask what Crow and Luna were talking about when I came into the room that day. Seeing them both half-naked and staring at one another was very uncomfortable for me to see. Even the intensity between them could be felt once I walked in on them. However, I'm not gonna lie to myself, deep down I want to know what they were talking about.

"I don't know, I can't give you an answer. Because I don't even know what Luna is to me yet. The first time I ever saw her, she just looked like a typical fragile human girl to me. But as time passed, I've come to learn so much about her. Felix, if you plan on leaving. Know that Elijah will do anything to have you dead. As for Emily, Elijah has given her the black daggers..."

He explained with concern in his voice, he then looked up at the night sky, as I did the same. We both watched as the snow began to fall and the cold winds ran through us...

"The black daggers, Elijah really wants us dead, huh? Well, I'll give him a reason to kill me then, though I'm not gonna make it easy for him. Crow, take care of yourself, and get stronger."

I said to him while patting his shoulder one last time, I know that once Crow walks out of my room. I will no longer see him for a long while...

"Yeah, make sure you protect her. I guess I won't be able to ask Luna about her past, how unfortunate."

Crow responded with a heavy sigh, turning himself around, he made his way through my room and opened the door...

"Her past?"

I questioned with a suspicious tone, why is Crow so curious about Luna's past?

"It's nothing...Felix, don't die."

He spoke softly with a weak smile...

"I can't promise that, but I will promise in protecting Luna," I answered him, nodding his head lightly, he soon closed the door behind him until I was left alone in my room.

"Goodbye, brother," I whispered out quietly as I looked back up at the night sky, I then paid attention to the two moons that were coming closer together.