Consequences

Elijah's POV:

Watching her just stand there all alone was hard for me, it was taking everything inside me not to grab her body by force! I'm trying so hard to sustain the inner pain I was feeling, I hated it...I wanted it to stop! But I know this won't go away until Luna deals with what she has done to me. She broke every trust I had for her and it's tearing me apart! So once I saw her approaching me, I began to look around our surroundings. I needed to make sure that no one was around, despite it being early in the morning, there are still a lot of humans that are already up at this hour. Even when I went to look for Luna around this small town, I tried not to stand out as much. Sneaking around wasn't easy for me to do and I'm surprised that Luna didn't go to her parent's house. So where the hell did she run off to?

"Eli-"

"No, don't say a single word!"

I raised my voice, once she tried to speak, I couldn't handle listening to what she had to say. Because I wasn't going to believe anything she had to say to me, I quickly shut her out and grabbed her hand in frustration!

"Eli, please let me go, it hurts!"

She began to cry out in pain as I felt her trying to tug her arm back! That was only making me more upset that I ended up tightening my grip on her more!

"Elijah, listen to me! I could explain, just let me go!"

Blocking out what she had to say, I continued to drag her deeper into the water. However, Luna began to hit my arm as harshly as she could, and that was my final breaking point! I've had enough of her rebelling against me and I won't stand for it anymore! So once we both reached a far distance from the shore, I decided to finally let her go. Turning myself around, I got a good look at her face. Earlier she had her head down so I couldn't quite see her expression all that well. But now I could see the sadness in her eyes as they cried in despair...

"Please, Eli-"

Immediately cutting her off, I wrapped my hand around Luna's neck, pulling her closer towards me, I almost brought my lips onto hers. Though I instantly stopped myself from almost kissing her, looking into those eyes of her's showed how guilty she felt. But her tears no longer meant anything to me, pity...

"No, I won't touch these lips of yours that lied to me, that betrayed me...that hurt me," I said as I slowly began to pull myself away.

"I'm sorry, I never wanted to leave-"

Closing my eyes, I zoned out whatever Luna was saying as I began to chant a spell. Though as I finished saying the last few words, I felt her hand gently being laid on my cheek. Opening my eyes, I saw Luna giving me a hurtful smile. It's like she knows that whatever she had to say to me, I wasn't going to listen. We could never go back to how things were, pushing her hand away from my face, we watched as the cool waters quickly began to pull us both down...

With darkness surrounding us both, I was still able to see Luna calmly holding her body together as she kept getting pulled deeper into the abyss. But I couldn't help but notice that she was wearing Felix's jacket, that alone was sicking for me to see. I shouldn't let that bother me anymore, because I already decided what I needed to do. I won't touch Luna, not until I release all this hate and rage building up within me!

Once I felt our bodies being pulled back up, I made sure that Luna was able to hold her breath still and from the looks of it, she was still able to hold it in. Though I could see the struggle in her face once she covered her mouth with both her hands. So purely out of worry, I removed her hands and saw that she opened her eyes to look at my cold empty ones. Grabbing each side of her face, I forcefully pressed my lips onto her and passed on my air inside her throat. The shocked look on her expression had her surprised. I guess she didn't think I would help her breathe despite how upset I am. But she should know that I would never let her die in front of me.