Erase

Felix's POV:

Frustrated with my thoughts, I began walking away from the ballroom and headed down to the cellars. As much as I would love to be alone in my room, there's something that's been bothering me and I need to ask that human boy that Luna was talking to earlier. As I made it to the dungeon floors, I walked towards the boy's cellar. Hearing the many cries of humans begging for their lives to be spared, I paid no attention to them as I stared directly at the man I was wanting to speak with. He didn't seem interested in my presence at all, as all he did was just stare at me with emptiness in his eyes...

"What the fuck do you want now?"

He bluntly asked...

"I have something important to ask of you," I said to him as I crouched myself down to his eye level.

"What, are you here to brag about how you fucked Luna as well? Or are you here-"

"What's your relationship with that girl? It seemed serious with how desperate she was in wanting to speak with you. Are you perhaps her lover-"

"Why the fuck do you care, does it even fucking matter now? She never cared about me...she's already proved that. Elijah...that piece of shit, I thought that he was dead all these years?"

He responded while pulling on his chains in anger...

"From what it seems to me, she is someone very important to you. However, you did something to Elijah to have him throw you in here. You crossed a line with him, so who's fault is it that you're now stuck down here-"

"What the hell do you know?! Elijah left Luna years ago, he'll never understand how badly that affected her! The pain that I saw in her eyes...no one will never understand. With the emotional trauma that she went through, it took me so long...to make her smile again. How can I let the girl that I love, be all alone...I couldn't. All I wanted was to be by her side, to have her rely on me. What the hell was I supposed to do?! Just let her suffer? No...I love her, but...deep down, I don't think I was able to heal her heart. I tried so hard to have her forget about him, but I knew there were times when she would think about Elijah. That she probably still loved him, even after everything that he put her through and even now. I could never be Luna's, first love..."

He explained as he looked down in misery...

"Love is a very dangerous thing that I've even grown to fear, it gets in the way of many things that will lead one to the path of destruction. You made the foolish mistake of getting close to her, and now here you are. Rotting away until your last dying breath, I'll never understand you, humans, in the way you act. Though I don't care to know, however, that girl is getting in the way of my sanity. I know full well what Elijah did to Luna down here, I'm also aware of her hatred towards him. Yet there lies another emotion within her, but I'm not sure what that could be. So I will tell you this, you were wrong when you told Luna she longer cared about you. I felt her guilt and sadness when she was speaking to you. Though I'm not sure if it was out of love or out of pity..."

I said as I stood back up.

"How do you know what she feels? And what the hell do you know about love? I don't think any of you monsters even know what it feels like to have a heart. You're all just vile devils that enjoy torturing us!"

He shouted in rage...

"It's become complicated between Luna and me. And I just needed to know if there was something else that could be causing Luna to hurt so much. But if you don't know, then we have nothing else to discuss-"

"Where is she?!"

He shouted as he tried to stand up, seeing the panic in his eyes, I couldn't help but chuckle in amusement.