Preventing

Elijah's POV:

It pains me to leave Luna alone in the garden, but I had some important discussions that had to be dealt with. Last night I ordered Crow to bring Raven back to the castle when Luna was asleep. Since I haven't been able to talk to her lately for the past few weeks, it's always been difficult to contact her. But I'm relieved that Crow was able to grab ahold of her. It's just so irritating that things have become so complicated because of my carelessness! I should have never given Felix's blood to Luna, but I had no other choice. I wasn't about to let her die, but as I thought back on the decisions, I noticed that Felix was leaning against a wall as I walked down the hallway...

"What do you think you're doing?"

I asked him with agitation as I came to a stop.

"I should be asking you that, why is Raven here?"

He questioned as he began to approach me. Giving him a devilish smirk, I avoided his stare and began to walk away from him...

"If you wish to know why then follow me..."

I responded, and his light footsteps could be heard following me soon after.

"Where's Emily?"

I asked as we both entered the study room...

"Who knows? She could be in the realm kingdom right now or she could be fucking some human souls. Your guess is as good as mine," he said.

We both came to an immediate stop once we saw Raven and Crow in the room waiting for us. Raven was sitting down with her eyes closed and Crow was nonchalantly reading his books like usual...

"My king, was it really necessary to have Crow bring me here by force? I would've come last tonight, instead of the day when I'm feeling so weak..."

She sighed as she tried to stand up...

"Stay seated, I understand your situation. Along with Carla, you're both only half-human so it's only obvious that you rest during the day and are at full power during the night. However, I couldn't wait for you to come later since I have something very important to ask you." I voiced out feeling irritated.

"Very well then, what's so important, my king?"

Raven asked while she continued to keep her eyes closed. Her eyes have always been sensitive to any type of light, so I'm not surprised why she keeps them covered...

"I'm going to assume this has to do with the fact that I could feel what Luna is feeling, am I right?"

I suddenly heard Felix speak out...

"Seriously? How the fuck did that happen? The only way you could feel a human's emotions is by giving them your blood, and I know that Felix would never give his blood to anyone! Unless-"

"Unless I was ordered to."

Felix finished Crow's sentence and I felt Felix's glare jabbing at me. It's quite clear that he's blaming me for what is going on, and as much as I hate to admit it, I know it's my fault. However, if I didn't give Felix's blood to Luna. She wouldn't have survived, and I would never forgive myself if she died because of me...

"Elijah, why would you have Felix do such a thing? Our blood is sacred, so why would you have him give his blood to a human-"

"I had my reasons why!"

I growled heavily to silence Crow, I won't have him speak so low about my Luna. Unless he wishes to have me kill him...

"That's enough Crow, what's done is done. Besides, Elijah's orders are absolute, remember that."