Coated With Flames

Elijah's POV:

Her lips were soft as ever, I couldn't get enough of them, the bittersweet of her blood was all I could taste the moment I forced my tongue into her mouth again. Taking her blood made me feel closer to her, even if her blood doesn't affect demons like me. It still shows how important she was to my life, even with how angry I still am, I won't let Luna go.

With my fingers gliding against her wet skin, I began to lightly heat my fingers as I ignite a flame within, very soon her body reacted the way I wanted it to. I could hear her muffling her moans, wanting to hold back, I pulled my lips away from her. I'm sure my touch was becoming arousing with how surprised she looked. Even with her eyes still filled with tears, she bit her lower lip and held back her voice...

"I wonder, did you react this way when my brothers touched you? Luna, I've already heard you're sweet moans before, or do you only moan for Crow and Felix now?"

I was in disgust as I immediately brought my hand to her lower core, she then brought one of her hands down to where I was holding her and gripped it strongly!

"No! Eli, don't do this...please."

Luna cried out in desperation as she struggled to take her other arm away from me. She then tried to turn her body around so she wouldn't look at me. It pains me to see how much she doesn't want me touching her. But I can't let Luna's body be covered in my brother's vile scent, whenever I close my eyes, I can't help seeing them fuck her! It sickens me to the core that I want to break their necks!

"You won't let me touch you, but you're okay with Crow and Felix's cock's fucking this cunt of yours-"

"I don't want this! I never wanted anyone else to touch me, but you! Why did you do this to me!? I feel so gross, dirty...all because of you! I hate you, I hate you so much with all my heart!"

She cried out as her whole body began to shake, letting her arms go, she immediately covered her face with both her hands and sobbed out in grief...

"Luna..."

Calling out her name in guilt, I tried to hug her, however, she quickly pushed herself farther away from me until she backed herself up to a corner! Her words felt like daggers tearing my heart open, I know I said that I wouldn't care how she felt about me. But I didn't think it would hurt this much. I know what I did I may never be forgiven for, and that's okay. Because I will live with these sins that I've committed, the sins of a devil living within me, A monster that can't help but taint Luna's soul. If there was such a place as hell, I truly deserved to burn forever. Rubbing the back of my neck in frustration, I continued to let the water hit me as I tried to hold myself back from breaking down. Seeing Luna like this was killing me...

"Luna, I can't let your body stay this way. I won't let it, you can scream, you can fight me, you can even wish me dead. But you're body... belongs to me."

I coldly said to her as my large hands latched on to her hips firmly as I pulled her close to me! Her back was now facing me, and I rested my head on the back of Luna's neck. I felt like a piece shit for what I was about to do, but I knew I could no longer have Luna's heart. So if the only thing I can take by force was her body, then so be it...

"I won't fight you, because I know I'm not strong enough. I won't scream either, because I know you won't care. But know this, I promise you, that I will kill you one day."

She suddenly said with a serious tone, she then turned herself around and look directly at me. That's when I knew, she was being serious...

"Very well then, though I wonder if you'll be able to carry out that promise of yours? But know this, when the day comes that you've killed me. A part of you will die as well..."