Repent

Crow's POV:

Carrying this half-naked human around was a real pain in the ass. But it's what Felix and Luna entrusted me on doing, I just wish it didn't have to be this complicated. As I walked around for a few minutes, I found a place that would be easy for this human to be found. I think this place is called a park? Carefully placing him down on a bench, I made sure my jacket was wrapped around him well. The least I could do is show a little respect for having him live this long, as I stood there, I waited until someone came to notice him. So I took a seat right next to him and looked up at the sky, the sun was already out and shining brightly. I much prefer the night when it's cool and fresh. Observing my surroundings, I looked down and noticed that Ren had something in his hand, it looked like he was holding on to something? Reaching out my hand, I opened up his palm and saw a strange ripped fabric that he was gripping onto-

"Hey, can we go see a movie today?"

"Yeah, that sounds fun, what kind?"

Hearing those voices made me quickly grab the fabric from Ren's hand and immediately hide! Seeing the two pairs of humans coming towards the park, it was only a matter of time before they notice Ren. Though I wonder how he managed to get a piece of fabric off of Luna's dress that she had placed on top of his body earlier?

"Oh my god, are you okay!? Excuse me, sir!?"

"Is he breathing? Hurry up and call 911!"

Adverting my eyes back at Ren, I saw that a man and woman were already attending to Ren's injuries. That takes care of everything, it's in Ren's hands now to get better. And for Luna's sake, he better live for all the shit Luna has been through! She amazes me, even when I told her that this isn't her true love. She still wanted to help him, she is too nice to be in our world...

'I don't think you're a monster.'

Remembering what Luna said to me earlier, made me look down at the ripped fabric I was now holding. She is something else, I wonder if I had met her before? Why did she choose that place to run away? That tree where I met that human girl years ago, I need to ask Luna again about that area. Though the chances of it being her are very unlikely, I can't help but be curious. For some reason, it makes me feel uneasy not knowing. So without thinking, I was hurrying back to Luna! I just really need to know if she's the one who I'm always thinking about? I've been called a filthy monster that should have never been born, and I accepted what I was, a disgusting vile beast. A son that came from my mother and her brother...

I wasn't born out of love, but solely out of pity, some pawn that my father could use. My mother saw me as nothing but a nuisance once she realized that the king still didn't love her even after bearing him a child. A waste of a demon was what she always told me, and Emily reminded me so much of my mother, personality-wise of course. But beauty-wise, my mother was far more beautiful than any of the wives that my father married. Though looks could be deceiving, because my mother was purely wicked to the core. I don't think she even had a heart, but I blame my father for that!

Finding my way back, I noticed that Felix and Luna were no longer by the tree. So I stood there for a moment and looked at the many branches that were losing their leaves. It's getting windy, I hope Luna isn't cold since she's not wearing much- Wait! Why am I caring about her well-being again? It's not like me to be caring for humans, but my mind is always going back to Luna's health and her mindset. This is so frustrating, kicking the dirt beneath me, I looked behind and saw two figures far ahead of me. I'm sure that's Luna and Felix, their probably heading back to where Elijah is at. Knowing our King, I'm sure he's done searching for Luna, just what does our King and Felix see in Luna that makes them want to do so much for her?