Devil

Luna's POV:

"Elijah, why couldn't you of just told me from the beginning? About everything, why did you have to go through all of this on your own? Why couldn't you of just brought me with you from the very beginning?!"

I cried out in tears as I trembled at my own two feet as I stood there watching Eli remaining quiet. He was completely naked and his heavy breathing could be heard as he began to get off the floor. He still wasn't back to his old self and it hurts me dearly. His chains could be heard rattling against each other as he finally stood up to look at me. His black eyes were all I could focus on as his long black wings twitched their feathers behind his big muscular back. His wings truly were beautiful, breathtaking actually. Yet the way he looks at me could make my heart stop beating at any moment, he honestly looks too perfect to even touch. It pains me because it makes me realize that Eli and I are just too different from each other...

"Eli, do you know who I am? Do you remember me at all..."

I asked him as my tears kept shedding from their eyes, it hurts knowing that Eli can't even recognize me, let alone not even be able to speak...

"Eli, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I never understood what you were going through. Forgive me..."

Choking out my words in heartache, I felt guilt consume me as I covered my face with my own two hands. I couldn't look at him, not when I felt this horrible! Eli had no choice, he was forced to come down here all alone, and be in pain for so long! Suffering, while I was busy moving on with my life without a care in the world! Building up my new life with Ren and trying to forget about my past. I truly am a wicked woman, and even though I didn't know anything about this. I still broke my promise to Eli, I gave him my word long ago that I wouldn't move on with my life. That I wouldn't let anyone else have me and that I would love him forever. I broke it all because of my selfishness! I don't deserve Eli, all this time he had always watched over me, for years and I didn't even know it...

What am I doing? I thought that if I came down here I would feel better seeing Elijah. Yet here I am bawling my eyes out like a child! Maybe it wasn't a good idea to come here? I should just leave before I hurt Eli more than I already have. Wiping my tears away, I turned my body around ready to head out. Then suddenly, I heard a faint grunt coming from behind me! Turning my head slightly over my shoulder, I saw someone else's tears other than my own! My heart shattered when I noticed the clear drops of tears dripping from Eli's eyes! Why is he suddenly crying!? Does he possibly understand what I'm saying?

"Luna..."

I heard Elijah struggling to speak as he pulled on his chains with great force! I wasn't sure what he was trying to say but it was tugging away at my heartstrings as I watched him desperately trying to get closer to where I was. Both of his hands were reaching out towards me and his eyes were still glued to my expression! I know that everyone told me that Eli is dangerous to approach right now, that he could kill me so easily with those hands of his. But it hurts seeing him like this, it's painful not being able to hold him...

"Luna..."

He called out to me in a sorrowful growl.

"Eli?"

My whole body began to shake when I heard his voice call out to me! His words sounded heavy and dark, frightening almost. But it brought me happiness...

"Did you just say my name?"

I asked as I began to take a few steps closer to him. The desperation in his eyes grew more as he tugged away at his chains more harshly. His body looked overpowered with how strong he was pulling them! But the chains kept him bound no matter how strong he pulled, just what kind of chains are these? I guess seeing me get closer to him was making him more anxious because his hands kept wanting to reach me...