Blood Confession

Luna's POV:

Something was happening to me, and I didn't know what it was? all I felt was something warm within me ignite like a flame! It was growing hotter and I couldn't stop my body from trembling. What's going on with me!? I could feel my own heart beating so loudly that I'm sure even Felix could hear it. He soon released my hands and I felt much weaker than before, this bittersweet taste that I was swallowing was so warm that I could feel it passing down my throat so soothingly...

I could no longer push him away as I felt my hands feel completely numb. Though Felix kept his tight embrace on me, everything was such a daze. That was until he pulled back his tongue and I was no longer able to taste him, the warm liquid that he had me swallow was his blood. But I didn't care about that right now, what I cared about was being able to breathe normally again. Because once he pulled his mouth away from mine, I felt completely breathless...

"Luna, breath in slowly and listen to my heartbeat..."

I heard him quietly say as he pulled me closer, though my body was beginning to heat up more! It was hot and I needed to cool down somehow, but I refuse to take off my clothes! I won't let Felix see me naked again, but I don't know if I'll be able to control myself. Feeling his hand rest behind my head, he held me gently as I was able to hear his heart. It was beating extremely fast and I wasn't sure wh?

"Felix, it's hot..."

I said to him as my voice trembled in heat, though right as I said that, Felix made me look at him. I'm sure my face looks funny with how flushed I was feeling, however, he just kept looking into my eyes with his heavy breathing until he kissed me once again! Yet this time, I no longer tasted his blood. Taking the little energy I had left, I grabbed onto Felix's shoulders. Though my body quickly jolted as I felt his knee touch my lower core! What does he think he's doing right now!? Wait a minute, why doesn't my lower region not hurt anymore? Opening my eyes, I saw that Felix held a calming expression. He sees nothing wrong in kissing me, but if Eli was to find out-

"Why must you always think about him, when you're with me?"

I heard Felix growl as he stopped what he was doing, pulling himself away, he pushed his hair back as he looked upset...

"What are you talking about-"

"You're body shouldn't be in any more pain."

Felix quickly stated as he cut me off, though just as he said that he began to walk towards the balcony.

"Wait! Where are you going!? You can't just leave after what you just did!"

I shouted in annoyance as I hurried off the bed! And he was right, I no longer felt any type of pain nor did my body feel sore. My insides were no longer hot and I could breathe just fine again. What the hell did Felix do to me? Quickly grabbing the back of his shirt, I tried to stop him from leaving!

 What the hell did Felix do to me? Quickly grabbing the back of his shirt, I tried to stop him from leaving!