Unravel

Luna's POV:

Seeing Felix leave was bittersweet, part of me didn't want him to go. But I also didn't want him to see me and Crow together. How did my life turn out this way, and why did it have to happen to me?

"Do you love Felix?"

Crow bluntly asked as he stood behind me, his words along with his sudden actions made me quickly turn myself around!

"What!? No, of course not. He's just been there for me when I needed him, he's helped me so much already. And he didn't have to, but he did. So I'm forever grateful, and I trust him with my life if anything were to happen."

I explained as I clutched onto the bedsheets...

"I see, I'm curious though? Picking between Elijah and Felix, which brother would you choose in the end?"

Crow asked while walking away from me, he then sat on the bed and looked into my eyes...

"I won't need to choose, because it will never come down to that," I answered him as I carefully closed both of the glass doors of the balcony.

"I guess will just have to wait and see, Luna. Just what made you fall for Elijah, can you still love him after what he's put you through? Felix may be able to know how you feel, but I've listened to every word that you have said to Elijah up until now. You may have betrayed him, but hasn't he betrayed you as well?"

He said as he gently raised his hand to cover the bandage on his eye, I wonder if his injury is hurting a lot?

"There's no point in hiding anything from you. Felix knows me so well now, but so do you. The love that I have for Eli, hurts me. Because I know that I could never be truly happy with him, do you have any idea, how badly I wish Eli was human again?"

I spoke out as I felt my eyes beginning to tear up again...

"It's plain as day who the love of your life is. No matter how selfish Elijah is, no matter how controlling he has become, and no matter how much he hurts you. All you can do is think about him in the end. You're an idiot, but I think I'm a bigger fool for always wanting to hear your voice in what you have to say."

He said with a satisfying smirk as he pulled his hand back down to look at his empty palm...

"Crow, what happened to your eye?"

I finally asked him as I began to approach him...

"I thought I already told you, but this was Felix's doing. He did it because he wanted to protect you."

He explained as he began to take off his shoes, soon, he went into full dept of the plan that Felix had made up to cover up my escape. I really couldn't believe what I was hearing, everyone went through so much and risked their lives to cover up my mistakes. I'm the reason why Crow is hurting right now...

"I'm sorry-"

"I don't wanna hear an apology, I chose to make this decision. Though I'm sure even with all this happening, I'm certain that Elijah doesn't believe a single word we said. I'm sure that deep down he knows we helped you escape, though he holds off on killing us. Because he wanted to use us for this exact moment, as a way of torment. I've grown so used to killing what I fuck, but I can't do that today. Luna, aren't you afraid of losing your life?"

He questioned as I watched his slim fingers run through his long white hair, his red eye showed no passion or tenderness, but they held wickedness of lust...

"I don't wanna die, but I know you won't kill me-"

"You really believe that?"

He asked with an annoying sigh...