Separated Daggers

*1 week later*

Elijah's POV:

"Yes my King, you wish to speak to me?"

I heard Emily's voice as she walked through the doors of my study room, following behind her was Carla who kept her head down...

"Carla shut the doors and wait outside," I demanded while making my way towards my desk.

As I took a seat, I watched as Carla took a bow before she left the room, what I'm about to say I don't wish for anyone to know other than Emily. I understand that Crow can be listening, however, he is no threat, especially with how weak he is. So I don't care if he finds out what I'm planning, Crow knows when to keep his mouth shut and when not to get involved. Besides, I don't want to see Felix or Crow yet, because I know if I do I'll only resort to violence!

"Emily, come here," I ordered her as I began to open the drawer from my desk.

She soon began to approach me and stand right in front of my desk. Her red eyes remained lifeless as I stared more carefully at her half-naked body. She was covered in human blood and I'm sure she was in the middle of devouring some human hearts. Though I'm surprised that she's still alive, I was certain that she was going to die of the injuries I gave her. But it's fortunate for me that she's still breathing since she's the only one I could trust with what I'm about to tell her.

"My King, what is it that you need from me?"

Emily asked with sadness in her eyes as I watched her red eyes become more luminous. I'm sure Carla already explained the situation to her about Luna staying in my room and never letting anyone see her again. I'm certain that's what's bugging Emily the most, is that she hasn't seen me in weeks and the last time we've spoken was when I fucked her body to the brink of death almost...

"Emily, how far are you willing to obey my orders?"

I asked her with a curious stare, though I made sure to have my voice remain stern and intimidating.

"I'll obey any order you give me, I'll follow you to the very end. I will continue to love you until my last dying breath..."

She responded with such sorrow, I was then startled back when I saw the tears coming down her eyes!

"All I need is your loyalty, Emily. The love you have for me, I cannot return those feelings. I asked Luna to marry me, but she hasn't given me an answer yet. Though I'm sure any day now she will agree to my proposal..."

As I finished explaining, the look of disbelief and horror could be shown on Emily's face. I guess she wasn't expecting me to say that?

"Elijah, you can't marry a human. It will taint the King's family name-"

"I don't care about keeping the Royal Kings family sacred. If Luna won't be my queen, then I don't ever wish to marry anyone else."

I quickly said to her as I cut her off...

"Then who will take your place when you die? You know that Luna can never give you any children, so how will you have an heir?"

Emily asked in concern as she placed her hands on top of my desk, leaning herself forward, she inched herself closer to me...

"I don't care to have children... when the time comes when I must pick the next King to take my throne. I'll decide who that will be... but in the meantime. I claim the crown and won't be giving it to anyone."

I said to her with a strict growl as I reached for the item in my drawer.

"Please, Elijah...you must have children. I beg you, let me bear you a child at least..."