"I want to trust you that you won't hurt me."

I responded as he looked puzzled, I'm sure he wasn't expecting to hear me say that.

"Trusting a demon, you're a very strange human for believing in a monster like me."

"Why do you keep calling yourself that-"

"What the hell is a monster to you then? I kill humans like you so I could survive! I kill without feeling any remorse for what I do, you wanna know how many people I've slaughtered in the past 84 years?! Elijah, Felix, Emily, and all the others, were all beasts. We live off the fear you have towards us, so how can I not call myself a monster?!"

He voiced out in anger as he stood up and marched his way toward me! He looked intimidating, but I know he was just trying to scare me. So once he stood right in front of me, I refused to look away. Crows expression showed nothing but anger, and yet I wasn't afraid. I think the reason being is that his anger isn't towards me but himself. So I couldn't help but lift my hand out and rub Crow's head very lightly...

"What are you doing?"

Crow asked with a glare as he quickly grabbed my hand!

"I-"

"You don't know what to say, do you?"

He said with a devilish smirk, his grip on me suddenly tighten and before I know it, Crow had pulled me towards the bed and had me pinned down on the mattress! I didn't know what to do or how to respond. All I know is what has to be done between Crow and me, but there has to be a better way than doing it like this...

"Crow..."

"You wanna know a little secret that the King's family has kept from the other royal families. There's a reason why we kept my mother's death a secret, it's because I killed her. So tell me, Luna. Can you still trust a demon like me?"

He whispered leaning close to my ear, his hot breath ran past my neck. Along with his words, it sent chills throughout my entire body, my heart felt heavy and my eyes froze for a second as I looked up at the ceiling above us! Crow then slowly began to remove the sheet between us until all that was left was his clothes and my undergarments. Though once he reached for my bra, I immediately grabbed his hand...

"Thank you..."

I said as I placed my hand on Crow's cold cheek. The look of confusion could be shown on his face as he seemed completely speechless. I should be terrified by what he said, but it's easy to judge one's words when their actions hold a deeper meaning.

"Thank you, for telling me. I may be human, but that doesn't mean we can't be monsters either, but your right, we do fear you. But not of what you are, but because we're afraid of what you do. It's not your fault, you never asked to be born this way, you kill because you wanna live. What's wrong with wanting to stay alive? You don't choose to be a monster because you want to, Crow... you may have killed your mother. But I know you wouldn't do it without a reason, you kill humans to survive, you chose to get yourself injured to protect me and you chose to do this with me. Not only because you wanna live, but because you want to protect Felix as well. You do things for a reason, so I don't think of you as a monster. Did you kill your mother, because you wanted to live, or was it to protect something important to you?"

Voicing out what I felt made me realize that I may have stepped out of line, so I was about ready to apologize when I suddenly felt something wet land on my cheek! Shifting my eyes back at Crow, I was completely stunned when I noticed that Crow had shed a tear. Noticing what was happening, he quickly wiped away his watering eye and avoided my stare...

"Just what the hell is wrong with you?"

He asked while looking away flustered, he then places his hand against mine we're I was holding his cheek still.