chapter 10

It's been an hours sens Y/n friends enter the tower of heaven. They learn about Jallel's plan and defeated his powerful allies and they learn that the magic council is going to fire there magic satellites at the tower. Once everyone escape they see that the tower Was filled with crystals but one question they must asked. Where I'd Y/n?

(on top of the tower)

Jallel was pushing Erza inside of the crystal.

Jallel: Y/n may have escaped but you will be his replace him. Say goodbye Erza.

She scream in fear but then someone punch Jallel in the face and Jallel was sent flying and landed on the floor.  It was Y/n. he pull Erza out of the crystal.

Y/n: sorry I was late.

Erza: where we're you?

Y/n: that stupid map was confusing. I got lost five times and deal with this guys gaurds.

Jallel got up and saw him

Jallel: so you have came at last. Time to die.

Y/n: not by a long shot.

He charged to his dragon knight form and fight him. They blow punch after punch. Jallel kick him across th room but Y/n fly towards him and punch him in th face. Jallel skidded across the floor and they fire they magic at each other.

Jallel: dark wave strike!

Y/n: wave push!

There magic collided to each other and blind Y/n once they splash. Jallel run up and punch Y/n in the gut. Y/n fly towards the a wall and his armor fall apart. Erza run up to him.

Erza: Y/n. Y/N! Wake up.

Jallel change up his magic.

Jallel: this is the end Erza and Y/n. Goodbye.

He fired his magic just as Y/n open his eyes.

Y/n: dam.

Then someone got in front of them and took the shot. There was an explosion and they were shocked to see Simon. Simon fell to ten ground and Y/n and Erza run up to him.

Simom: I'm....sorry.....Erza......for not.......begin......to pretected you.

He turn his head to Y/n. He smiled and said.

Simon: do......your.....best.....to make Erza.....smile.

Then he was gone. Erza cry out in tears.

Jallel: what a fool die for his.....

Then both Erza and Jallel sens Y/n magic is going high. Then Y/n appear in front of Jallel and punch him. Jallel skidded across the room and stopped. Y/n scream in rage and a blue circle came below Y/n.

Y/n: (anger) HOW DARE YOU HURT ERZA'S OLD FRIEND! HE WAS YOUR FRIEND AND YOU CALL HIM A FOOL! YOU WILL PAY!!!!

The y/n charged to his new armor. It's like his red knight armor but it was blue

 It's like his red knight armor but it was blue