origin

Y/n L/n wakes up in a white limbo. He stands up and looks around.

Y/n: wait did I die?

He looks around but he founds nothing.

Y/n: if I did die how the hell is that possible? I was only fell asleep in my room. Unless this must be a dream.

He pinch himself to wake up but didn't work.

Y/n: ok not a dream.

???: hello.

Y/n turns around and see a little girl with white hair and white clothes.

Y/n: ummm hi.

???: it's soo good that you are here.

Y/n: wait so I am dead!

???: what? No no I pull you from your world to this world.

Y/n: thank go.....wait. WHAT!

???: I'm sorry but they need your help.

Y/n: look just who are you?

Mavis: I'm Mavis I'm the past leader of a guild called fairy tail.

Y/n: fairy tale?

Mavis: no Fairy Tail with a "I" beside the A and L.

Y/n: oh right. So why am I here?

Mavis: because you are the chosen one that will save Earthland from Zeref.

Y/n:........

Mavis: are you ok?

Y/n: How teg hell I'm the chosen one?!

Mavis: well its a lot to explain but you don't have mutch time so I tell you short. Zeref is the most powerful dark wiazerd alive. The only one who defeated him was the dragon knight.

Y/n: dragon knight?

Mavis: a warrior that has the powers of all that dragons slayer powers.

Y/n: and I'm important because?

She point at Y/n and said.

Mavis: you are the lost son of that warrior.

Y/n stand there and said.

Y/n: (shocked) what?

Maivs: your from earthland not earth. You see in order your to be save your mother and father send you to another dimension until you are 18.

Y/n: I thought I was abandoned by my family and was founded and was taken to a different family. But know I'm from another world.

Mavis: I'm sorry you have to know the truth. But you are the last of the warriors blood line to have the dragon knight armor and save Zeref when he's returns.

Y/n: so why are you sending me if Zeref won't come?

Mavis: because Fairy Tail needs you help. The Phantom Lords are aftering Lucy heartfilia and they need someone strong to stop them. They lost the master and they are losing hope. You must save then.

Y/n felt bad for them. He wants to go home......but if they are losing  hope then they need Y/n help.

Y/n: ok I will help. If these Phantom Lords what to hurt them. Then I will stop them.

Mavis: (smiled) thank you Y/n..

Then a portal appeared behind Y/n.

Mavis: this will take you to earthland and to a town called Magnolia. Good luck Y/n.

Y/n: thanks Mavis.

Y/n walk to the  portal and went through it.

Mavis: oh one more thing.

Y/n: yeah?

Mavis: I can see your future and......well let's just say you get "well" with the girls.

Y/n: ok? Wait why.....

Then the portal close and Mavis was alone in a white limbo.

Mavis: well at least all girls will like like him once he saves them.

To be continued.....