Part 1

It was a hot morning in June 1985 in Quebec. Céline woke up because of the noise of the telephone. Sleepy and with a headache she smiled at her friend's voice on the other end.

- Hey! Were you sleeping lazy girl ?! Joked Anne-Marie.

Celine stretches and sighs before answering.

"May I know what makes you disturb my dreams so early this morning?"

- I want you to come with me and Pablo on the beach. Please, Céline ... Papa wont me alone with him!

Céline laughed at her friend.- I know ... Well, I'll think about your case. She was joking.- I'll kill you if you don't come! Said Anne-Marie.

- Of course I will! You know I don't miss a chance to see some hot boys... She laughed

- You are terrible, Celine! I'll pick you up in about 20 minutes, I'm leaving the house.Céline yawned and got out of bed.- Oui ... I'll get ready.

Céline had met Anne-Marie a few months ago at school. They soon had affinity. They were both the same age, 17. They made college plans together and have always been going out ever since.

Still sleepy Céline walked to the bathroom, where she took a good shower to finish waking up. She dried her curly, dark-brown, almost black hair that fell to her waist and tied it in a ponytail. She put on a pink rose lipstick and put on a red bikini. She adored herself in red. She looked in the mirror and stared at her breasts. They were very small. She really wished she had some more.She frowned as she thought. She turned her back and looked over her shoulder. She liked her butt. She slipped into a dress, spaghetti-strap dress with huge red flowers and packed some things in her bag. He put a little flat and went down.

- Bonjour maman! Therése turned and laughed at her daughter.

- Bonjour dear! Woke up so early? She pulled out a chair in the kitchen where her mother made some pancakes.

- Anne-Marie is coming. We set to go to the beach.

- Okay. But you're going to have coffee soon, aren't you? You've been eating little honey. Look how skinny you are ... Celine sighed and laughed at her mother.

- I'll have a juice. And ... I like this apple, that's it! Said taking an apple from the basket on the table. Therése poured her a glass of orange juice.

-So, your friend is all right? It shouldn't be easy to lose a mother like that. Poor girl...

- She's better mom. I have been trying to distract her.

- It's been four months isn't it? Time goes on healing.

- Truth. But it's still hard.

As they talked in the kitchen, they heard a car honking. It was Anne-Marie.

- Well, I'm going. Bye mom. She kissed her and hurried off.

Anne-Marie was in the Jeep's passenger seat. The driver was Pablo, her friend's boyfriend.- Bonjour dear ones! So how is it going to be? He asked jokingly.

- Please don't kiss so much each other in front of me, oui?

- You silly! Anne-Marie replied laughing at her dear friend's bullshit.

Céline jumped in the back seat of the Jeep and left. On the way they laughed a lot. Céline was fun, she got made everyone laugh. For Anne-Marie, it was very good. She had lost her mother four months ago in a tragic accident while returning from a party. As a result, he had been left with only his father, an influential lawyer in the area and beyond, whom Céline did not yet know. They lived in a huge mansion in Montreal. And Céline was practically her only friend, because she didn't open much to other people. She was a little shy and sweet ... A month and a half ago she dated Pablo, a nice guy who studied at the same school as them. Anne-Marie seemed pretty excited about him. And Céline, of course, gave her all the strength. They really were like sisters. She hadn't been to her friend's house yet because Therése didn't like the idea of ​​Céline sleeping outside.

They arrived at the beach, it's close to Montreal. It is very popular with the people of the region. They intended to spend the day there. The day was hot, it was 25 ° in that season. They settled under some trees and soon Anne-Marie and Pablo were already clinging. Céline watched them laughing.

"Well, I see you both are busy, so I'm going for a swim."She took off her dress over her bikini and walked free toward the sea.

The boys on the beach watched her as she walked to the sea, Céline was admired because of her beautiful, curvy, slender body. She was a beautiful girl. Full of charm, cheerful and very interesting. But after all, she didn't usually date much. She had had a couple of dates, but for a short time. She always told Anne-Marie that she had no luck with men. After a good dive she was back. She sat next to the talking couple.

- Céline - Anne-Marie was speaking - I was telling Pablo that you should spend a few days with me. Since my mother's death things are not easy for us ... You would distract me so much there ...

Celine looked at her, puzzled.- But how? And your father?- Papa won't mind, I'm sure. And now, we are on vacation. You would have fun I assure you!- For me, no problem. But I need to talk to Maman. You know how she is.- Yeah. I've thought of that. I'll ask my dad to call her.The two exchanged smiles of complicity.- Then? Anne-Marie looked anxious.Celine sighed.- It's fine.Anne-Marie let go of her boyfriend with a squeal of joy and grabbed Céline. They both laughed like children.

 -----------------------

When Anne-Marie returned from the beach, she couldn't stand the anxiety. She needed to see his father soon. She was running around the house, looking for him in every room and not finding him. As he returned from the bedroom, down the stairs, she met Mia, the housekeeper.

- Mia, where is my dad? she asked anxiously.- He had an audience in Montreal early, girl. But he should be right back.

Anne-Marie was disappointed. Lately he kills himself at work. Since his wife's death, he had been that way. He showed no emotions. When he was at home, he stuck to work in his office, or spent hours in the huge library. Since Anne-Renee had died, it was like this.

 - But what? You look so anxious ... Mia asked.- I want to ask permission for something, Mia. She answered with a huge smile.

Mia smiled seeing her girl's happiness.

- My dear ... I'm glad you're smiling again in this house.- Well, I'm going upstairs and take a shower! Said Anne-Marie.- Need something? Did you eat well?- Yes. There are good restaurants near to the beach. I'm fine, Mia. She kissed the housekeeper's cheek and ran up to her room. Mia was of great importance in the house. She had been with them since Anne-Marie was born.

----------------------

At home, Céline was talking to her mother while helping her with dinner. She was the youngest of the fourteen children of Therése and Adhemar. Some of his brothers and sisters were already married and had children. Your father works hard all day. They were from a simple family, different from the friend who was born in luxury. She was curious to see what a mansion looked like inside, since she had only seen it in movies. She and her mother always talked about a life changing one day. In Quebec it was not very easy to achieve this, but for now they had no alternative.

- Maman ... I have to ask you something.- What? Replied Therése turning to her daughter.- Anne-Marie invited me to vacation with her at her house.Therese raised an eyebrow.- What? she asked.

- Since her mother's death, the mood at home has been a little heavy, sad. She wants my company.Therése sighed.- I get it. Poor girl ... But what about her dad?- Looks like he've been working a lot. I heard her complain about it a few times.

Therese sat at the table next to her daughter, who was chopping vegetables.- You know I don't like you being out for a long time ... But in that case, I can't deny it.- I'll talk to your dad and we'll see how I solve this, right?Celine grinned.- Really?! She asked incredulously.- Yes, my little one. Replied Therése hugging her daughter. - But I still need to talk to Adhemar.

- Right. I'm sure Papa won't mind. - she answered smiling.Céline kissed her mother and ran to her room. She immediately called Anne-Marie.- Guess? she said to friend.- Tell me, Céline!- My mother agreed! But she still has to talk to Papa ... I'm sure he won't deny that to me. He never denies me things. But ... What about your father? Have you talked to him yet?

- Do not worry. Papa won't care. I'm going downstairs now, I think he's already arrived. I heard the shower as I passed her bedroom door. I'll talk to him soon. The important thing is that you will come.Céline laughed widely. She loved that friend so much ...Euphoric, Anne-Marie was looking for her father again. She found him as usual in the office. On his desk was a stack of law books. He was focused on one. He didn't even see her enter.- Papa ...

He looked up and saw her smiling.- Oui darling ... Come on in. He said opening her arms. She came over and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek as she sat on the chair. - How was your day with your friend? He asked. 
- Great. We had a lot of fun. Papa ... It was about her that I wanted to tell you.

- What happened?

- Hmm ... You know, we're on vacation now. And you live so busy ... I wanted to ask you to ...

She paused a few seconds and stared at him. He listened to her carefully.

- Can Céline vacation with me here?

He thought for a few seconds. Then she smiled at her.

- Of course, my dear.

She laughed.
- Really?!He nodded.- Amazing !!!! She exclaimed kissing him on the cheek. He laughed in delight at his girl.- I'll tell her! She said running to the phone.

He was still laughing. He looked at the table, had a picture of the three of them. Him, his wife and their daughter. His eyes watered when she saw his wife's face. She looked so happy. He shook his head at the memories that came to mind. He'd rather pay attention to your books. And that's what he did again.

--------------------

It's a long story, I hope you will enjoy it!

Please comment!