chapter 24

"Give me love, like her."

Nothing was said between them. There eyes spoke for them. There was no room for words to be spoken. The touch of their hands was the anticipation of how they couldn't let each other go. For the first time Callum couldn't care what was happening in the world around him, only the girl he has feelings for underneath him. Her soft lips were intoxicating to him. He could never have enough. Is this what love was? Having the person you care about in your arms, never wanting to let them go.

Callum never planned his future out. He always thought he would become one of the greatest alphas and rule for the rest of his life. But just one look at her he could see his future with her by his side. They would grow a family together, he will love her till his last breath. Never in a million years he thought he was going to cross paths were her.

Their clothes were discarded a long time ago but that didn't matter. If this is love, with her, he would never trade it anything for it.

That night was the night were they showed how much the loved each other. Both were lost but found themselves in each other. It was a matter of time for outside forces to pull them apart. Time is counting down on them though they didn't have a clue what was going on. Lives will be lost, war will break out, and lovers will be torn apart from one another.

The clock is ticking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

I want to thank everyone who has voted on this book. Never in my life i thought i would ever write a book. But i really appreciate you guys. You all are amazing and make my day. I hope you guys like this chapter. This book is coming to an end very quickly which I'm sad about but there might be a second book. So again thank you for voting.