Chapter ten

His blue eyes started at me heavily coated with all kinds of emotions swirling in them. Our bodies meshed together as the rain drizzled on us.

We were do close that I felt his body heat. "why were you running away?" his deep husky voice said.

His eyes wanted an answer but I didn't have one. I felt him press me even closer if it was even possible.

"I .....I........I want to go home." I stuttered pathetically. The women's words came back to me. I don't need to go home I have to get back. I didn't want to stay here plus the deal was already completed. So that meant I could go home right.

"Your not going anywhere." he simply stated. A surge of anger swept through me. " What do you mean I can't go. The deal you made has already been completed. " I yelled

He swiftly grabbed my chin roughly and pressed my back to a near tree. I whimpered at the pain that went through me. "Don't ever use that tone on ever again." he arched my head.

"I want to go home" I whispered

"Your not going home. your staying here were you belong. " he said

I looked at him confused of what he said.

'I don't belong here I belong back home." I stated

" I made a deal and they traded you just to save there assess. So yes you belong to me now. "

I couldn't believe it I wouldn't. they wouldn't do this to me. Trade me to this monster. Tears slowly fell from my eyes. This can't be happening to me.

Before I could register anything he pulled me up over his shoulder. I pushed and shoved my way out but it was no use.

"Please don't do this. let me go." i struggled his hold. He didn't even bulged from my struggles. I could tell he wasn't happy about me struggling against him and growled. That growl made me automatically stop.

"You belong to me. Im only taking what's mine.