Chapter 7

"He's like snow, beautiful but cold."

Ariella woke up and regretted it. Everything that happened was a daze, she couldn't remember how she got in the bed she was laying in. She tried to lift her body up but a wave of dizziness struck her. She turned her head to the side and saw the large window in front of her.

The moon shined down on her, making her skin glow. She was mesmerized by the full moon that she didn't notice someone else in the room. Callum took notice on the glow of her skin. He was awestruck. His eyes slowly memorized every inch of her body. He couldn't help himself, his wolf urged to feel her against himself and touch every inch of her body. He moved towards only for Ariella to notice him.

Ariella POV

I gasped at the sight of him. How could I let my guard down. He made his way in an animalistic kind of way. He was the predator and I was the prey. He stopped when he was inches from me. His hand grabbed my wrist. I tried getting up but he only tightened his grip. "What are you doing?" I intended my voice to come out strong but it came in a whisper. His dark blue eyes taunting me . "You should thank me" he finally said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because your not in the cell anymore, instead your in my bed." he replied

He looked young but his cold hard exterior made him seem older. He had a scar on his neck running down his shirt.

"Stop starring at me like that." his voice made me jump.

His grip was still on my wrist. I tried again to lift my head up but pain was the only thing that came back. "Are you going to let me go home now." my voice cracked at the end. My eyes started watering. I wanted to go home, I wanted to see my Mom despite all the problems we had. At the end of all our differences I still loved her. She raised me all by herself.

"I haven't gotten my land yet." He said. His eyes narrowed at mine. I couldn't hold his gaze. His hand grabbed onto my chin and he made me look at him "Don't ever look away from me when I'm talking to you." I nodded quickly afraid of him hurting me .

************************************

Calum waited till Ariella went back to sleep to leave. He looked down at her and saw the bruises on her neck that he made with his own hands. A small spark of regret pained him but it faded away.