Chapter 3

"Love sometimes comes like a dream and leaves like a nightmare."

Ariella stood there watching the men argue on what to do with them. This whole situation scared her more than she could ever imagine. She knew they shouldn't have came here. She even felt betrayed of what David was keeping away from her. She looked around for ways to escape but knew it was useless. These men were not normal from her expectations. They were tall and built just one look at them she knew they could break her in half.

All of the sudden the men's conversations came to a abrupt stop. Silence, no one moved a muscle.

Footsteps, heavy footsteps that literary shook the ground.

Then it came to a stop.

No one dared looked up to man who was standing in front of them.

Ariella's POV

I looked up to see what everyone was afraid of. A tall man came to my view, taller than the others and stronger and more menacing than the others.

My eyes slowly took all his figure. He was way taller than me. I had to crane my neck just to look at him.

He had dark hair and a sculpted face and body. My eyes slowly met to his.

His dark cold blue eyes had me lost. I didn't realize I was the only one looking at him straight in the eyes.

My gaze didn't last long when a deep low growl came out of his mouth that made the ground shake beneath me.

"You better have a good reason for making me come here." his gruff voice said. I didn't dare look up this time. I felt his eyes boring at me.That made me shake from fear. Caleb spoke up suddenly making his eyes divert somewhere else.

"Alpha, I found what your looking for. you said you needed to get the land as soon as possible and I found the person of interest." Caleb slowly walked up to me and pulled me off the ground forcefully. I let out a whimper while he pulled me up to a a standing position. He continued saying." This girl right here is our answer to our problem. You David has some strong feelings for this girl am I right and would never want anything bad happen to her?......all I'm saying is that we could use her to make David and his father sign the contract and give us the land."

I slowly looked over at David. His face had guilt written all over it. The man in front of me had a sadistic grin on his face.

" Good work Caleb....i see David has some strong feelings for her. David as you see I have your little girlfriend over here. You have exactly a month to convince your father to sign my agreement or else nobody will ever see her again. that's all I'm asking for.I hope you can do this task. I would hate for such a beauty to go to waste just because you couldn't complete this."

I felt tears slowly fell from my face. I couldn't believe it I was to stay with them. they were going to take me away.

'So.....what is it going to be. follow my task or I can kill her right here if that's what you want.....so do we a deal."

"Deal" David slowly whispered.

My whole world broke apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David slowly got up from the ground. it hurt leaving his best friend behind but he had to. "David please don't do this" he herd Ariella scream "David please." David turned around to look at Ariella 's tear streamed face. "I'm sorry " he turned around and walked his way out if the woods.

When David was nowhere in sight. Caleb spoke out " So what do we do now?"

Callum looked over at his beta " Take her to the prison cell once we get back home. I'll give you further detail once we get back."