Chapter 6

"In truth, you like the pain. You like it because you think you deserve it."

Ariella knew that she couldn't do anything to save her life at this very moment. The only thing that was separating Callum and her was the bars on her cell.

"Come here." he gruffly said.

She didn't moved a step. This made Callum even more mad than he was. No one ever disobeyed him. And this women just did. His wolf had a strong connection to her. He didn't know why but he wanted to get rid of it.

It had been so long that Callum had felt something else than anger. He didn't know what she was doing to him. Her bright light green eyes showed fear in them. He was used to seeing this emotion but somehow he didn't want her to fear him.

"COME HERE!" he roared.

Ariella only shrunk lower. In one swift movement he broke the bars. His hand grabbed onto her neck and pressed against the wall. She tried anything to get out of his hold but it was no use.

"Don't you ever disobey me again or they'll be consequences." he growled while pushing away her light brown hair that framed her face.

Ariella fell to the ground when he let her go. "you monster, how could you killed him when it was me who helped heal Andrew back." she said. Her voice coming out scratchy.

Even though his anger consumed him he couldn't hurt her. He tried all his best to do it but couldn't.

Arielle's POV

I stared up at him. I needed to get out of here. His large figure was blocking my way. "You know your going to pay for all of this." I said looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Really....you think you can defeat me. Your just a pathetic little human." He said walking toward me. His whole figure was stiff.

He knelt down and grabbed my chin roughly. I let a short whimper.

He pushed my hair out of the way and moved his mouth to my ear.

"You can't stop me." he whispered.

I pushed and tried to get out of his grip but it was no use.

He swiftly moved his hand to meet my neck again. He pressed down and I let out a short whimper.

My eyes were slowly closing. everything was slowly getting dark. The last thing I saw was his hand moving away from my neck and I felt being picked up and pushed against something hard.

He wasn't going to let me go anytime soon.