epilogue

Life wasn't suppose to be like this. I was supposed to graduate college, make a life for myself, and find love somewhere along the way. I had everything planed but life likes to give you one heck of a ride. I never imagined ever meeting Calum along the way or having his child. Maybe life didn't seem perfect but i wouldn't change it for anything. For the first time in years i knew what i wanted and i wanted Calum.

***********************************************************

 Caleb kicked Calum off his body as Calum  let him go. Blood dripped off Caleb's mouth as he backed away for a few seconds to catch is breath. " I should have killed you when i had the chance." Caleb growled circling Calum.

Calum went for a body slam but Caleb moved only missing him by a mere inch. " Give up brother, you know I'm going to win." He laughed. " And when i kill you ill fuck Ariella until she is  screaming my name and you'll be erased from her memories. Samuel will grow up thinking I'm his father and ill make him the most power hungry strangest person alive." Calum screamed in anger and lunged towards Caleb grabbing him by the throat and yanking out his throat with his teeth. Caleb face grew pale and in a matter of seconds he was dead. His body hit the floor loud. Every thing was quiet for the longest time as Calum looked at his dead brother. Tears ran down his face, " If only you loved me back the way i loved you brother." he whispered. Calum grabbed Caleb's body and made a proper burial for him. He needed to be alone when he did this but it had to be done. He lit his brother as the flames consumed him.

        Night fell soon and Ariella became worried about Calum, just as she was going to go out to look for him the door opened and in came Calum. Blood stained his shirt and he looked physically drained. Ariella ran towards him and held him in his arms. " Are you okay?" she asked, she knew what occurred. Calum held her tight and nodded. "  We will start over again, lets forget the past and move on. You, Samuel, and me. Lets get far away from this place."

Their lips touched and Calum knew the answer.

I was lost before in life but when i found myself in Callum's arms I was lost in him and i never wanted to be found.

" Maybe love was meant to save us form ourselves." - r.m. drake

Thanks to everyone who stayed with me while writing this book I appreciate everyone of you. I love you guys so much. And i just want to say thank you your likes and comments made me motivate myself to finish this book and I hoped you enjoyed. Threes going to be major MAJOR editing soon because i need go back and rewrite some of the chapters. But thank you again.

                                                                                                lots of love- sinai