xxix

"h-hyungie, i'm not too sure about this." jeongin squeaked as he shivered as he felt hyunjin's breath behind his ear.

"oh? and why is that doll?" hyunjin purred, his lips dangerously close to jeongin's neck, making the younger squirm.

"isn't this too soon?" jeongin whined as he turned to hyunjin's direction as hyunjin chuckled.

the older caressed the prince's cheek tenderly, "it's just a trust booth love, it's not like we're gonna have sex or something."

"unless you want to." hyunjin winked as jeongin's cheeks tinted a light shade of pink as he swatted the thief's hands away.

"piss of jinjin." jeongin snapped as he quickly covered his mouth.

"s-sorry," jeongin apologized, "i forgot you didn't want to be called by that anymore."

hyunjin's eyes softened, jeongin's soft attitude washed away all the anger he felt in his body as he pinched the younger's cheek softly, "it's okay doll, call me whatever you want."

jeongin's eyes widened, "y-you said-"

"forget what i said baby, let's just get on with this." hyunjin hummed as he gave jeongin a black handkerchief to tie over his eyes.

"i'll be right behind you baby, i won't let an angel like you fall." hyunjin murmured as he got off the platform and got ready to catch the prince.

"ready?"

"r-ready." jeongin said nervously.

"okay, now fall."

'oh my god oh my god oh my god, i'm gonna die and crack my head on the pavement and watch my blood taint the earth and hyunjin's gonna use my blood to paint himself an image of my liking and-'

"baby."

"what?"

"it's over."

"hmm?" jeongin said cutely as hyunjin removed the cover on his eyes so their eyes could meet once more.

"no need to panic, i'm not gonna use your blood to paint an image of you." hyunjin laughed, adjusting his hold on the prince so now he was carrying him bridal style.

jeongin covered his face in embarrassment (cause same) as he shooked his head repeatedly, "oh my god."

"but i am gonna get back at you for hurting my feelings a few months ago." hyunjin warned as jeongin gulped,

"w-what are you gonna do?"

"this."

and with that hyunjin's lips met with jeongin's.

the whole fair seemed to have disappeared as jeongin felt fireworks erupt, he completely zoned out, all he could feel, all he could want, all he could ever ask for was right here.

hyunjin's soft lips meshed perfectly with his, it's as if they were missing puzzle pieces finally put together again to complete the image of them.