v

the four of them: minho, felix, hyunjin, and jeongin were hidden around the base- blocking possible exits and places the soldiers can go to.

jeongin was hidden a few feet away from the main tent of the camp. based from what minho had told him, these were mostly just soldiers on a mission and that they'd be leaving when the sun came up.

it was 1:30am and there were only a few soldiers awake- keeping watch of the prisoners.

jeongin took a deep breath as he tried to recall what the demon had told him to do.

his eyes glowed green as he raised his hand a bit and slowly, huge rocks popped out of the earth and slowly surrounded the tent- preventing the other soldiers to escape (or breathe).

once the tent was completely surrounded, hyunjin and felix- who were hidden in the camp began doing what they're supposed to do.

hyunjin came up a soldier and impaled him on the throat with his dagger, the soldier was about to scream but the thief snapped his next and yeah he died.

felix did the same to another and within seconds the four soldiers on guard were dead on the floor.

minho swooped in and used his claws to free an unconcious jungkook and a sleepy taehyung.

"t-took you long enough." taehyung grumbled sleepily as minho rolled his eyes.

"shut up, c'mon we have to free jimin."

"we need someone to heal kookie too." taehyung said.

"jimin can do that, now stay put while we go and free him." minho said as he was about to approach the box containing the sleeping beauty when all of a sudden he turned around and expertly grabbed a dagger that was inches away from hitting him in the face.

he looked up and saw two people hidden in the trees, both of them jumped down and minho rolled his eyes.

"ew." he said as he stared at the two.

hyunjin and felix ran to the demon's side and jeongin slowly walked closer to see what was going on.

his eyes widened as he saw two people- they appeared to look like high ranking officials of the society.

one was a female, had long black hair and was dressed in blue battle gear, she was holding two blue bladed fans. she reminded jeongin of kitana from mortal kombat.

the other one had brown hair and soft eyes. but jeongin could see the malice and bad intentions in them, especially when his eyes glowed red. he was dressed in a black and red battle suit and the prince's eyes widened more when flames formed in his hands.

"we've been expecting you." the female said as she twirled the fan in her hold.

minho snarked, "listen bitch, we're just here to collect our friends and be done here. if you could ever so kindly move out of the way then that would be much appreciated."

the female pretended to think about it before she turned to her companion, "hmm, sounds interesting. what do you think seungmin?"

"i think you talk too much." seungmin said as he threw a fireball in their direction, minho sidestepped it and it missed.

"looks like you aren't the bargaining type." minho replied casually.

minho blinked and then a wicked grin formed on his lips, "let's play then."

he then flapped his wings and took it to the sky as hyunjin and felix dashed towards the female.

seungmin then focused his attention to the demon as he began hurling fireballs at him.