Chapter 30

Nialls POV

''Uh.. yeah. Im perfectly okay with you dating Demi. I love her! I might steal her from you a couple of times though.." Holly laughed. But it wasnt like a real laugh, it was more like a forced laugh.

I wish I didnt have to make up that story about me liking Demi. When I first started talking about the date we went on, I saw something in her eyes. Like a little bit of hope? Hope for what though?

"Okay, thats good! Now that that's sorted, do you want to go grab a bite to eat?" I asked her. She shook her head, "Sorry Niall. I have to er.. talk to Lilly about some stuff." I nodded and forced a smile. "Alright. Maybe another time? I better get going."

We said our goodbyes and I left. Ugh! I hate fake dating. It gets in the way of everything!

"I hate fake dating!" I yelled, entering me and Harrys room. 'Wheres Haz?' I wondered aloud. "Guess he's not here" I mumbled grabing a pint from the mini fridge. I want a mini fridge in my own bedroom. I would barely have to leave.

Harrys POV

 I stormed across the hallway into Lilly and Hollys room. I knocked on the door 3 times before it opened. "Hey Ha-" I interrpted Lilly and placed my lips firmly on hers. She was too shocked to even move. 

"Lilly? Harry?" I heard someone croak behind us. We quickly turned around, and saw Louis standing there, while sadness filled his eyes. 

"Louis! Its not what it looks like, it really isnt!" She exclaimed, a tear slipped down her sad face.  "Oh really? Then explain to me why youre kissing him!" Louis screamed pointing his finger at me. "I opened the door and he kissed me!" She screamed back. "I did.." I whispered and looked down and the ground. 

Louis turned his gaze to me, "Seriously Harry? You can get any girl in the world, but you try and take mine! Harry she is my girlfriend! What kind of friend are you!?" He yelled. I looked up and felt something smash into my right eye. I blinked a couple of times and saw Louis rubbing his hand. 

He cant just hit me! I swung my left arm at him, hitting his stomach. He gritted his teeth and ran at me. "Stop it you two! Stop!" Lilly shouted. I ignored her and went back to hitting Louis. I could feel my lip bleeding and my eye was throbbing, as well as my hand. 

I swung one last time. I heard a loud scream and sobbing. I narrowed my eyes as I watched Lilly fall to the floor crying out in pain.

What have I done?

Lillys POV

"Stop it you two! Stop!" I screamed at the two boys fighting in front of me. This was really getting out of hand. I stepped in the middle to try and stop them. All of the sudden something came in contact with my face. I screamed out in pain and fell to the floor clutching my nose. I opened my eyes and saw blood on my hands, from my nose.

Louis quickly bent down and picked me up bridal style. "Where are you taking her?" I heard Harry ask. "To my room. Ive got ice in there." I buried my head into Louis shirt. "Shhh. You'll be okay, love." He opened his door and walked to the couch,  putting me down. 

He hurried back carrying a blue ice pack thing. "Here put this one your nose, the bleeding should stop pretty soon. Just tilt your head back." I did as he said and titled my head back. 

A little while later the bleeding had stopped but my nose still hurt. I've never broken anything, so this is new for me. "Louis" I sniffled. "What babe?" He kissed my forehead. "It wasn't what it looked like, I would never cheat on you." He gave me a weak smile. 

"I know. I should have guessed it was Harry. He always wants what he cant have." I frowned. "Please don't be mad at him. It was probably just a spur of the moment thing?" He shook his head, "I don't know..He still did what he did and I cant just forgive him for kissing you and hitting you." I kissed his cheek and adjusted the ice pack. 

"Now its all liquidy." I shook the blue bag around. "Let me go get you a new one." I smiled.

How did I get so lucky?

Harrys POV

I cannot believe I hit Lilly. I would never intend on hitting her! I slid down the hotel wall, just waiting for any sign of her. I hope she knows that..

Louis POV

I am so mad at Harry right now, I could literally kill him. If Harry hadnt punched Lilly then I probably killed him. I cant believe he hit Lilly though. Now her nose is all bloody. Its all his fault! If he never kissed her then this whole thing would never had happened! We were supposed to be best mates. I would never kiss one of his girlfriends, ever.

"Here you go, Lil." She grabbed the ice pack from me, "Thank you." She smiled. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" She whispered back. 

SOOOO much drama. Hope you like it. I want some more Holly, Demi, and Niall drama but I dont know if should just make it about Lilly and Louis..

-Aly