Chapter 15

Lillys POV

"There they are!" I whispered getting in position. "Shh!" Ella scolded me. Wouldnt want to blow our cover now would we? "Get ready." Britt warned.

We quickly got to where the boys were standing and made a little square around them. "Lets go." Britt said in her man voice talking to the boys. Once we finally reached the white van we drove here I was starting to feel baby butterflies in my stomach.

"Erm we usually ride a black van.." Harry told us. "This was the best we could get for today." I replied opening the cars door. After the boys jumped in me, Britt, and Ella did the same. Guess who our driver was? Paul.

The boys were confused to why we were in the van with them but they shrugged it off. "LOCK THE DOORS!" I said in my criminal-like voice. "We've finally got em." Ella said creepily. "Take off the masks." Britt instructed in her man like voice. The boys looked like they were going to pee themselves.

Once we pulled off the masks me and the girls were grinning from ear to ear. "Why would you do that to us?!" Harry questioned. "It was a prank Haz." I told him calmly. The boys we still freaking out which I though was hilarious. "That wasnt nice." Niall pouted from the back seat. I laughed. "No. But it was funny." I said still grinning.

"We officially steal the title of ultimate prankster from Mr.Tomlinson over here." Ella announced nodding towards Louis. He scoffed. "Is that a challenge?" He asked smirking. "No. Its a fact." I smriked back getting a car full of 'oohs' "We'll see about that miss Bass." He told me. "Sure we will Mr.Tomlinson."

The car suddenly went silent since no one had a comeback or anything. "Ive missed you guys!" I broke the awkward silence. "Thank god someone talked. It was so awkward in here." Ella piped up. The rest of the car ride home it wasnt silent which was good.

"Were here." Paul informed us parking outside our bulding next to my car. "Thanks Paul!" I said hopping out of the car. "Can we sleep here?" Harry asked. "Pleasee?" Liam chirped up. I groaned. "Fine. But if you break one single thing youre out." I gave Louis a death glare.

"Okay. Sleeping arrangements." I said clapping my hands. "Zayn in Ellas room. Liam in Britts. Louis in mine. Harry and Niall you guys can share the guest room." I told them starting to walk upstairs but I turned back around and walked to the boys. "GROUP HUG." I announced. "Okay. Night." I said heading back upstairs with Louis and all the rest following us.

"Goodnight Lou." I turned to face him. "Goodnight, love" I kissed his nose before turning back around. "I love you." He told me. "I love you too.

D'awww. How cute. Hope you liked the prank? (: I still need names for the new girl. So.. tell me. 

Comment,Fan,Vote, etc

-Aly.