Chapter 10

Lillys POV

When I walked downstairs I saw the girls eating. They were already up? Thats a shocker. "You guys are already up? Wow-w-w-w" I said extending the 'w' in wow. "Yep! We're hanging out with the boys today so hurry up and get ready slow poke!" Britt replied poking my stomach. What was up with her? Whatever. "Uh alright?" I turned around and headed upstairs. Guess I dont have time for breakfast.. "RUN!" Ella yelled as I went upstairs.

After my shower I went to pick out my outfit. I decided to go with light denim shorts with a floral patterned flowy top and some flats. When I finished brushing my teeth I ran downstairs. "DONE!" I yelled as I reached the bottom. "You look adorbs" Britt commented. Seriously what was up with her? "Whats up with you today?" I asked. "Shes just really happy... and its really annoying." Ella explained. "Haha. Oh. Happy to see Li Li again, ay?" I teased.

"YEP!" She grinned. Aw. I didnt work. I wanted to make her uncomfortable. It was so funny. Cause she was always so innocent. "Leggo?" "Why must you always say that?" Ella asked. "Thats like what I say everytime im ready to leave. Deal with it bro." I replied walking out the door.

"Room Serviceeee!" We said with the best accents we could. "Food?" I heard from inside. Hahha. Niall. Harry opened the door with a confused look. "Oh. Its just the girls." Harry said in monotone. What was his problem? "No food?" Niall asked us. "No. Sorry Ni Ni. But I am hungry. We should eat!" I cheered. "And that is why I love you." He replied. "Aww! I love you too Ni Ni!" I cooed.

"Get your arms off my girlfriend!" Someone screamed walking into the room. Louis came and gave me a hug. "Hey babe!" He greeted me. "Hey Boobear! Can we get something to eat? Me and Niall are starving!" I complained and winked at Niall. He laughed. We always do this so we could get food. It was either me asking or Niall. And at the end we winked at eachother.

"Youre always hungry!" He commented. I gave him the best puppy dog eyes I could. "Fine. What do you want to eat?" He asked giving in. "PANCAKES!" Me and Niall screamed at the same time. "Pancakes it is then. Ill call room service." He said walking away.

"Food!" Niall shouted when someone knocked on the door. "Ill get it!" I cheered getting up and walking to the door. "Yum! Thanks!" I said to the room service girl. "I-is that One D-direction?" She stuttered. She was one of those fake blondes. With her uniform barely covering her breasts. How disgusting.

What do I say? "What? No haha. They get that a lot. They look like them dont they?" I asked. "Oh uh. Yeah. Sorry. They really do look like them." She commented staring directly at Zayn. Uh oh."May we help you?" Ella said coldy. She noticed the room service girl looking at Zayn. "No. Let me just put your food down." She came in and walked to the table in between where we were sitting. Oh look. It was right next to Zayn.

She leaned over very slowly when she put the food down. Her breasts popping out of her shirt. *Cough* slut *cough* Ella saw it too. The way she looked at Zayn. "You can leave now." Ella said staring at the fake blonde. "Sure. Before I go.." She took out a piece of paper and started writing something down. "Heres my number." She said giving Zayn the piece of paper and walking out.

"Did she really just do that?" I said outloud. "Yeah. She did." Ella said through gritted teeth. I knew she wanted to run after the fake blonde and punch her in the face. "Its okay babe. I dont even want the paper." Zayn commented ripping the paper in a million little pieces. "Awwwwww" We all cooed. Ella started blushing. Hahah

"What should we do today?" I asked changing the subject. "I want to go see Hollywood!" Lou screamed. "Okay! Hollywood it is! Ready?"

"My feet hurttttt." I complained giving Louis puppy dog eyes. "Can you carry me?" I asked. He sighed. "Get on."

"Yay!" I cheered jumping on his back. He carried me for about 30 mintues before he got tired. We've been walking around Hollywood for 2 hours now and my feet hurt so bad.

"MY FEET HURT" Ella complained. Just like I had done before. "Me too!" Britt joined in. "Same." Niall said. "Wanna head back?" Liam asked. We all agreed and headed back.

"Im pooped." I said sitting on the couch. Well it was sort of a couch.There wasnt enough room for all of us so I layed on Louis-Ella-Zayn-and Niall. Britt,Liam, and Harry got the other couch. They refused on sharing with anyone else. "You complain too much." Harry commented in a bitter tone. Seriously what was wrong with him?

"Dont talk to my girlfriend like that Haz." Louis replied. Harry got up and left. He probably went to his room. "Whats wrong with him?" I asked everyone. They just shrugged. "Im going to go talk to him." I said getting up and walking to Harrys room.

"Hazza?" I asked opening the door a crack. "What?" He sad in the same tone he used before. "Can we talk?" I sat next to him. "Theres nothing to talk about." He said bluntly. "Uh. Yeah there is. Like why have you been acting differently. You've been avoiding me lately and stuff." I explained. "Its nothing." Ugh. He so complicated. "Please tell me Harry." I sighed.

"Fine. Its you. Its you with Louis. The way you two act. All lovey dovey and stuff. It hurts to see you like that.. With him. Louis is my best friend but I still wish I was him. Im jealous of him actually. I told you I liked you and I still do. My heart breaks when I see you two hug. Never the less, kiss. I wish I could do that. I wish I could be with you Lilly. I really like you."

A/N: Ohhh! How do you think Lillys going to react? Team Harry or Team Louis? Hilly or Lilous. Haha. Im not good with names. If you dont like these names then comment and tell me the ones you come up with. Do it with all characters! GIVE ME FEEDBACK please. xox

Aly