Chapter 23

--Half a Week Later-- 

Lillys POV

"Boys! calm down! I cant focus with all of you hyped up like this!" I complained rubbing my temples.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes to get to the venue in 30 minutes.And Zayn your hair looks fine." I said jumping up from my chair. "Just 2 mo-" I interrupted the Bradford Boy. "No! Zayn, we are leaving right now." I replied sternly. He huffed before walking with the rest of us.

"Hey Hols!" I greeted the red haired girl dancing in the corner of the room, getting ready for the concert. "Hey Lil." She took a large gulp of her water. "Boys! Your on in 5!" Ella called running around backstage making sure everything was perfect. 

"Im going to meet up with the rest of the dancers. See you after the show Lil." I nodded. "Good luck Holly!" I smiled at her before turning around. "Have fun boys!" I yelled as I saw them running towards the stage. Louis ran towards me and pecked me on the cheek. Before heading back with the boys. 

I flopped down on the couch. "Life is fun!" I chuckled. Britt was pacing around the room double checking everything. "I know! we're living every girls dream!" She stopped to grin at me before she continued with her work. I already organized the next few tour dates a couple days ago so I wouldnt be freaking out right now. Which, it worked. 

-

A couple hours later the boys had finished their concert and we were heading out the venue. We were staying at a hotel because the boys had a few more concerts to do here and a mini meet and greet as a treat for the fans. 

 "Im exhausted!" Niall piped up when as we walked to the elevator. The boys, Holly, Ella, and Britt agreed, so I thought I would do the same. Even though I had already done my work. 

I changed into my PJs ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58964446 )and walked over to the bed where me and Lou were sleeping. He was already under the covers closing his eyes.  I kissed him lightly on the lips before turning around so that my back was facing my chest. He pulled me towards him. "I love you Lil." I smiled at him even though he couldnt see me. "I love you too Lou."

And with that, I fell asleep.

AWWW. Ive been ending the chapters with them falling asleep lately. I dont know why. I think its a cute way to end something. Anyways, this chapter was boring. They will be more interesting, I promise! Dont be a silent reader! Comment, Fan, Vote! <3

-Aly. 

Oh yeah. Since the chapters are really short I was thinking about making a  really long one maybe?

No, Id rather just upload 2 chaps~ kay.