Chapter 4

Authors note: Hey guys! Thanks for reading(: The more votes I get the quicker I will upload.. So vote yeah? Message me or whatever if you want my tumblr too! Tell me if you like the story so far. I've never written one before! Please vote though! xoxo

~Aly

''Well...?'' Niall said snapping me out of my thoughts. ''Erm. Alright.. ready?" I asked facing Louis and starting to lean in. Then we kissed. And it was amazing. Liam coughed causing us to break the kiss. I started blushing hard. I will get revenge on Liam.

About an hour later we finished playing truth or dare. Causing us to reveal some very embarrassing things.. and do some embarrassing things. The whole time I felt Harry watching me. I don't know if he was doing it on purpose, but when me and Lou kissed he looked hurt? Maybe even jealous? But why would he be jealous? Maybe of me taking Louis away from him? I dont know but I was confused.

I saw Britt and Liam flirting and realized they would make an adorable couple! And they were both obsessed with Toy Story! And Liam was just as sweet as Britt! I will remember to set them up later.. I'll tell Lou my plan.

Ella and Zayn seemed to be hitting it off. They would make a cute couple too! Zayn was so focused on his hair and looks, just like Ella. But they were both down to earth. Same with Britt and Liam.

The whole time Niall mostly ate. I ate with him though. I love eating. I mean like who doesnt? Actually me and Niall are eating right now. "I'm suprised you and Niall aren't huge. You two eat all the time!" Harry said from across the room. Me and Niall both laughed and continued eating.

It was getting late so I decided to get the girls and head out. ''Girls its getting late. I think we should leave.'' I said picking up me shoes and slipping them on. ''Aww I don't want my Lilly Bear to leave!!" Louis fake cried next to me. Lou made me my own special nickname.. "I don't want to leave my boobear either!" I said fake crying with him. ''Can we hang out tomorrow Lilly Bear?" He asked. Giving me a really dramatic hug. ''Of course we can Boobear!" Pretending to cry in his shoulder. Then we finished the act because all our friends started laughing at our dramatic scene.

''Sooo you and Liam huh?" I asked Britt. I could see her blushing as we stepped through our house door. Ella started laughing. ''And what about you and Zayn missy?'' I asked and she suddenly stopped laughing. ''Erm. Were just friends..'' Britt said. *cough* ''for now'' *cough* I said back. She turned even more red. ''What about you and Zayn? I asked Ella. ''Uhm he kind asked if I wanted to hang out tomorrow. So that's good.'' Ella replied akwardly. She was obviously uncomfortable. ''Yay!" I yelled giving Britt and Ella a hug.

''What about you and Louis?" Britt asked me. I was unsure of what to say. I was starting to like him and I hoped he liked me back. ''Oh me and Louis are friends. But im starting to like him. And we're hanging out tomorrow.'' I said the girls started to smile. ''D'awww!" The both cooed.

The only thing about the boys is that they looked awfully familiar. I wondered if the girls thought that too. ''Did you guys think the boys looked familiar or is it just me?'' I asked them. ''Know that you say that. They did look kind of familiar.'' Ella replied. Hmm. Where have I seen them before?