At first everything is pitch black. But then, with the clap of her hands candle lights begin to flicker on.

I look around the room. It looks like some sort of ancient office behind a wall.

"This room," The kind nurse said. "Is the room where we basically get to know you and enroll you as a patient in here. Now, back there was the welcome room. After this first night of sleep you won't be going there or even seeing me again. Anyways, in this room we basically just check a few things and find out where to place you."

The room is dimly lit, with stone walls and a desk with a door on the side of it that looks like it belongs to a dragon. In the middle of the room there are two couches with a coffee table made of mahogony in the middle of them. Far on the wall behind this area is a bookshelf. Next to the bookshelf and about the room are green plants.

"Where would you like to sit Raven?" The kind nurse asks me. I point to the couch. I take a seat on one, while she has a seat on the other one. "Now before I begin, do you have any questions to ask me?"

"Yes. One, what's your name? Two, how do you know my name? And three, how did I end up here?" The nurse just simply chuckles.

"Well first, my name is Sarah. Second, here in the hospital for souls we have files of every single person on this planet. We have a large room where people watch over everyone and when someone is detected to be officially broken then we allow them to come here. You can only enter this place in your dreams, never in the real world. The only way a person can ever end up here is once they sleep and we detect they are broken and we need to fix them, their souls are released from their bodies and sent here where we try to help them out and let this place be a real escape from the regular world. Now, once you enroll yourself in here, this is where you will come every time you sleep. When you come here, we have a certain amount of time with you and will help you out through that time. Once you are fully recovered, we will then allow you to leave and you can go back to your regular life and your regular sleep."

It's a lot to take in, but this place seems like some sort of Heaven. I can actually get help here and become better. I can finally have the escape that I always wanted.

"Now then," Sarah says to me. "Let's talk about you for a little bit, and then we'll have you sign something and we can get you into your proper wing."

I nod my head. For some reason, I begin shaking. I always would shake when people began to ask me questions. I'm fifteen years old. When I was twelve, two years of cutting I finally got caught and I was searched. Along with that, I had to answer a series of questions I didn't want to answer. I remember how that day ended, when I got home, I was hoping my parents would ignore me like they always did, but instead they sat me down an talked to me for two hours. The talking, it didn't even seem like real talking, it was yelling. They yelled at me and told me what a disgrace I was to the family and how I'm a burden and don't even belong in this world. If that wasn't bad enough, they grounded me for a whole month an beat me with a belt to teach me not to do it again. Of course, that didn't even stop me. Now, I feel the anxiety coming back over me all over again. Hopefully this won't end the way it did before.

"Don't worry Raven, we've been watching over you for a very long time. We know most of your background, so we won't be asking any difficult questions. Now what forms of self harm do you do exactly?"

"I cut myself with anything I can find. If it has an edge it works for me. Along with that I burn and starve myself along with beating myself up and even pulling my hair out." Sarah begins writing things down on some clip board.

"Next question, how long have you been doing this?"

"Since I was ten. Maybe even nine."

"And you're parents ignore you along with you being bullied by many people in school?"

"Yes."

"You were molested, beaten, and raped at a very young age." This question I nod my head, I just couldn't answer it, so many painful memories from it all. "Alright, I think we have enough information here. Now all I need you to do is sign this contract basically stating that you will remain here for a year and will let us help you out."

Sarah hands me a pen, along with a sheet of paper. I quickly look it over. I can finally be happy. I can finally have some peace. I can finally gain my sanity back. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. When I open them, I place the paper on the coffee table and give it my signature.

"Excellent." Sarah smiles and takes the paper back. "Now before I bring you to your wing, there's something you need to see." Sarah gets up and walks me over to a corner of the room. It's a mirror. I look in it and realize that I don't look like my human self. This body I'm in now is actually blue! I am actually blue! This doesn't make that much sense though because Sarah is perfectly normal yet I'm blue. I still look the same appearance wise, you can tell who I am, it's just a strange thing that I'm blue. Along with that, there's whisps of blue around my feet. I look like a floating ghost, except I'm a floating soul.

"Just wanted you to see how you looked so that way when you see the other souls you don't freak out." Sarah tells me. "Now lets get you into your wing."
I follow Sarah behind the desk where the door is. She knocks on it three times and then it creaks open. She puts her arms out, gesturing me to walk in.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Raven but I must get back to my desk. Welcome to this place to reach your goals. Now enter the hospital for souls."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hey guys! Alright this story I promise you I will not delete it! I actually have stuff written for this story! I was debating whether or not to put this story up but I am deciding that I want to do it! Let me know what you think! On the side I put the link to the ACTUAL song "Hospital for Souls" by Bring me the Horizon! Such an amazing band and that song is my fav! It inspired me for this story! Please give me constructive critisism (not negative, but things to improve on) and I really hope you all like this story! Ok that's all so BYE!!!!!!!