Chapter 10

Finally the weekend comes by. When I wake up, I look at my alarm clock, 9:48. Normally on weekends I wake up at around 10:30, but why so early? I sniff the air and smell something I haven't smelled in a long time, bacon and chocolate chip pancakes. When I was younger, every time I smelled something cooking for breakfast, I would always run to the kitchen and start eating anything that was already done. Now, being older, I get out of bed and go down stairs, just slower than before.

Memories fill my mind as I walk down the stairs of all the breakfasts I had when I was little. Now, I walk down the stairs scared and confused of what will happen with this breakfast. As soon as I walk into the kitchen, I see my mom flipping chocolate chip pancakes, a big smile on her face.

"Good morning darling." She says to me in a cheerful voice. I look around the kitchen to notice that a lot of light is coming in, and there's even some open windows to let in nice cool air. "Would you like some breakfast?" She continues to smile, something just doesn't seem right.

"Sure." I sit down at the table while she prepares my plate. She sets it down right in front of me and then goes back to get me a glass of milk. I look at the plate to notice that she made a smiley face out of the pancakes and bacon. While she isn't looking, I examine the counter and then sniff my plate to make sure that there's nothing bad in it like posion. My mom begins to turn around, so I take a quick bite so she doesn't feel suspicious. After she hands me my drink, she sits down next to me and begins eating herself. It's a quiet meal, but after breakfast I go upstairs to get ready for my day.

I put on a black hoodie, along with dark skinny jeans. I put on black hoop earrings and then black eye liner. I add mascara and then check my phone to see that Jade has a mall trip planned for today. I smile, grab my small black purse with a skull and studs, and then head out the door.

"Bye mom!" I say excitedly. "I'm walking to Jades house!"

"Sweetie let me drive you." She quickly grabs her keys and we head out to the car.

********
When we get to Jades house, my mom gives me a hug and I jump out of the car and head into the house.

********
The mall. It's one of my favorite places to go. I've always loved the mall, always loved to go shopping. Jade invited our friends Katie, Jake, and Russell. We all just run around, having fun with window shopping. Then, after about two hours of looking around and laughing, we get pizza, my favorite food. After eating, we drive around to places until it gets dark. Then, Jade brings everyone home. I'm last to get home, but when Jake gets out of the car to go I give him a big hug. He hugs me back, and then goes into his house. Once I get home, I instantly feel tired. I hop straight into the shower, and once I'm done I smell something that I want to eat, pumpkin pie. I see my mom has one prepared and I instantly begin eating it. She smiles at me, and once I'm done I head straight to bed. Once my head hits the pillow, I fall straight to sleep, entering the Hospital for Souls.

I walk around with a smile on my face. I snap my fingers and end up in my bedroom where Alyssa is hanging up a painting. She notices the smile on my face and becomes suspicious.

"Why so happy?" She asks me.

"I just had a really fun day and my mom actually noticed my existence!" The smile on my face was wide, so Alyssa just smiled back at me. 

"Well that's good. By the way, Snake was looking for you. He told me to tell you once you got here to go to his room." I smile at Alyssa, wave, and then snap my fingers to appear in Snakes room.

"Hey Raven." He says to me with a smile on his face. I smile back at him. "I notice that you seem to be quite happy. Have a good day?" I nod my head. I can feel my face getting red. Snake just laughs and gives me a hug. "That's great." We both just stare at each other for a few moments, and then Snake talks again. "I think I know what will make you beyond happy Raven."

"And what is that." He grabs my hand, snaps his fingers, and we end up at the waterfall Jennifer brought me to before. I look at the lake with the jumping fish and smile. The water distracting me, I don't even notice Snake getting down on one knee and opening a box. It's only when the fish stop jumping that I actually look down at him to see a beautiful diamond ring.

"Raven," he begins. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Instantly my heart skips a beat. I grab the ring and begin jumping up and down.

"YES!" Snake stands up, and right when he does I wrap my arms around his neck and place a kiss on his cheek. He laughs and hugs me tight. Then, he pulls away and puts the ring on my finger. Straight after he does that I put my arms straight back around his neck and smile. Then, he whispers in my ear. "I'm glad to see you happy Raven. I want you to always be happy." I smile and feel tears coming down my face, but happy tears. "I love you Raven."

"I love you too." Then, he gently, but passionately kisses me.

You thought we were wrong, but we were right. You can reach your goals in this Hospital for Souls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, they're finally together! How do my patients feel about this? Good or bad? Well, please vote/comment if you like this story! Sorry I didn't update sooner! Usually for me I just try to find a song on the side which makes it take longer! Anyways, until next time my patients BYE!!!!!!!!