Epilogue

Final chapter! After this book stayed tuned for a new story I'm working on called "Masquerade"! You may continue reading! (An comment telling me how you feel with this ending)
Many of you must be thinking that I'm going to tell you about my life now that I'm out of the Hospital for Souls; well that isn't what's going to happen here. Let me first tell you all the truth; you thought I was going to make it out and I would go back to a happy life, but the truth is there is no happy life after this or life at all. That's right; I'm dead.

                You must be feeling a lot of confusion right now, so let me explain. The Hospital for Souls only welcomes those who are truly "broken". People in this world can be "broken", but the Hospital for Souls could only take people who were souls, which would mean they would've had to have killed themselves. Yes, I did kill myself. I was only able to remember it after I left the Hospital for Souls. I got all of my memories back of how I died and why I did it. My dad actually got drunk and beat my mother until she had to go to the hospital. Along with that, he raped me. On top of that, one of my best friends Jade that night had actually left me because I was too depressing for her. Not forgetting that people also were sending me a lot of hate texts. I also had a boyfriend who broke up with me that night and he cheated on me. I couldn't take it anymore so I first went into my bathroom and turned on the water in the tub. Then I took my razor and began making deep gashes all over my arms and legs. I made about twenty on each arm and leg. A lot of blood was pouring out. After that I just put myself in the bathtub. I then took my blood and wrote 'I'm Sorry' on the wall. After that the darkness took over and I entered the Hospital for Souls.

              I also want to say that the reason why only people in the Hospital for Souls were real and no one else was is because those people also killed themselves. Jake killed himself about a few weeks after I killed myself because his life got worse and he couldn't handle living without me. Snake killed himself a few days before I killed myself because his family disowned him. Don't ask me why they did, I'll never be able to ask him why.

      The Hospital for Souls was created so those who killed themselves could have a chance to make things right. It was a place so people could finally let go of everything that drove them to death and so they could learn to stop any of their addictions. Jake and I learned and both of us were set free. Snake on the other hand acted differently. He wasn't able to let go, and so he began freaking out demanding that Master Jester bring me to him. Master Jester refused and Snake got sent to Hell. It's sad I'll never see him again, but the bright side is that I let go of him so now I don't have to get depressed about him.

                Anyways, you may ask how certain things happened like being able to go to school, but all of it was just an illusion. Only one part was real and that was when I got real sleep. Remember when I went into my kitchen and the glass was broken that was never picked up? The truth is my parents couldn't see the broken glass because I'm dead as it is and the glass wasn't even a part of this world. Anyways, other than that time everything was an illusion created by the Hospital for Souls. You could say that I really was sleeping after all.

                The next issue I'll address is the final battle. The final battle wasn't supposed to be against Master Jester, but against myself. I was supposed to finally fix everything, and that was the greatest battle I ever had to deal with. It seemed easy, but it was hard finally letting go, facing my fears, and breaking down the walls. The bright side to the final battle was my soul had been trapped my whole life, and finally overcoming what destroyed it made it free.

                Now, I would like to say a secret you probably would've never guessed. We all know Alyssa from this story. She was a little bit more to the side and had a really good bond with Ralph. The truth is, she's an angel; more importantly, she's my guardian angel. This might not make sense, but the truth is she was supposed to be my twin sister, but she died before she was born. That's why I was assigned the same room as her and she always tried to help and protect me. She could never leave the Hospital for Souls because she was an angel sent there to protect me.

                These are all the things I can think of to explain, but now you know that I've been dead all along. I let my demons win and I let my problems end what could've been possible solutions. Don't do what I did; don't ever end your life. Ending your life only ruins the chances of it ever getting better.      

                Now, before I officially leave into the world of happiness, I just want to say a few good words of advice. I first want to say that for me, I have had a lot of people leave me throughout my life and it really does hurt a lot. All I can say is when people leave, they weren't meant to be a part of your life if you go. There is someone out there who is the perfect match for you; you just have to take the patience and time to find them.

                You also sometimes need to learn to do things on your own. Don't rely on  people your whole life because when you do that, that's just what'll hurt you the most. Learn to help yourself get back up without help. It's okay and good to have people help you, but sometimes you just need to learn to do it on your own.

                Next thing, never take a blade to your wrist. Wrists aren't meant to be sliced up. They were never made to be sliced up. Don't slice up such a precious thing. You might think it's the instant solution in the beginning, but in reality it will only get worse. When it does get better, you'll always have the scars to remember it no matter what. Looking down at those scars can be painful; and bring back a lot of bad memories. You'll have to explain them to your spouse one day. The more cuts you make now, the more there will be on your wedding day. Just think about that before you look at this as the answer.

                The next thing I want to say, depression is hard to get through, and it's hard to be happy. If you just keep your head held high and do your best to stay strong, you'll be able to get through it.

                You are beautiful just how you are. Never let anyone tell you that you aren't beautiful. Don't look at that number on the scale or look at yourself in the mirror and think that judges your beauty because it doesn't. What judges your true beauty is what's on the inside. You still have beauty on the outside, but on the inside is what matters.

                Just stay strong. Life may seem hard and you may want to give up, but you can do it. Never result in self harm, and if something is bugging you, find a friend you can trust. If you don't feel you have a trustworthy friend, then find an adult to talk to like a school counselor. You can overcome anything that you set your mind to. It may seem hard and painful, but your life is worth it. You might keep saying it isn't, but it is worth it. Now don't let things bring you down and keep your head held high. Always know you can do it, you're beautiful, and stay strong. Now, before I finally go, I have one more thing to say.

                Life may give you a twist. Please don't cut your wrist. This has been fun. The story is now done.

                And just remember.

                You can always reach your goals, and you don't need this Hospital for Souls.

~~~~~~~~~~
Omg the end of the story! That's it my patients, you are now free of this Hospital for Souls! Well, how did I do on this story? Please let me know what you thought of this entire story in the comments! Also vote if you enjoyed this story! How do you guys feel about the ending? Surprised? Let me know! I thought it would be good to give like a motivational ending for people out there struggling, so let me know if you thought it was a good or bad idea!

An just wanna give a shoutout to Livin_Loud for winning the contest for this book an also being the biggest fan of the book! She also has some amazing stories that you should go an check out!

New story! I am in the works of a new story called "Masquerade" an the story does involve a hot demon (well you'll have to imagine him being hot) but it's gonna be a different kind of story than what I normally like but please go check that out when it's up! It's gonna be an amazing story!

Alright my patients, this is a goodbye. The time together was fun, but now you must go. You're free now. But being free, always remember one thing: you can always reach your goals, and you are free of this Hospital for Souls......