Chapter 22 Part 3

3 more chapters after this one until the story is over! You may continue reading!

When I wake up, I'm on my bed in my room. I look towards my bedroom window to see the sun trying to peek through the curtains of my room. I hear a vibrating noise and look to my bedside table to see my phone going off. I look at it to see I have hundreds of text messages that haven't been opened. I scroll through them all to see most of them are from people like Brittany who hate me.

Brittany: You're such a fuckin slut! You should kill yourself!

Dominick: Y haven't you been in school? Did you kill yourself? LMFAO I hope you did

Max: Sorry I tried to rape you, didn't expect you to kill yourself over it lol

I feel the tears swelling in my eyes. That's all I ever wanted to do. If I had the chance I would still kill myself. I wish I never accepted the chance of going into the Hospital for Souls. I should've killed myself when I had the chance; no one ever loved me, and no one ever needed me. Throughout my whole life I was beaten and told that I was worthless. Throughout my whole life all people did was give me hate. No one ever really cared about me. I had to build up my walls and push everyone away because in the end everyone leaves. No one ever stays forever. I've never had anyone stay forever. I would still kill myself and I still want to self harm, but knowing that my soul belongs to the Devil if I die, I can't allow that. I can't make him stronger.

Even if I never entered the Hospital for Souls, I know if I killed myself my soul would go to Hell. However, my soul wouldn't give the Devil the strength that I signed for it to give him in the contract. That's the main difference. I wouldn't want to go to Hell, but life is just too hard sometimes. I've never seen the point in life. The only reason why I'm allowing myself to live it now is because if I don't, I'll never be free of Hell whether it's on Earth, or in the afterlife.

I get out of my bed and walk downstairs into my kitchen. Sitting at the table is my mother and my father. Both of them are drinking cups of coffee. When I walk in, both of them look up at me. I freeze where I am, knowing they aren't my real parents and the world around me isn't real. It just feels weird for once, all I've been around is Jake and Snake for the longest time that I forget what my life was like before all of this. Now looking at my parents even if they aren't really mine, it still brings tears to my eyes.

I look at my mother dead in the eyes to see for a split second there's no emotions in her, but in that split second it changes to where she looks calm, happy to see me.

"Hello Raven." She says to me. "What have you been up to lately?"

"Not a lot." I say back. She gets up and walks over to me.

"We've missed you Raven." She says to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I've missed you guys too if you want the truth." My mother gives me a hug and I hug her back. She's as cold as ice, but something tells me this is the last time I'll ever see any form of my mother.

"Raven," my father says to me. "We're sorry if in the past we haven't been as helpful to you as we should have been. Can you ever forgive us?"

"Yeah, actually I can." My father walks over to my mother and me, joining us in the family hug.

"We've always loved you Raven." My mother says to me. "Just never let us go and please forgive us in your heart."

"I will mom. I promise you both I will."

"Good." My father says. They both break away from the hug. "Now, I think it's time you get some sleep Raven."