She hugged me back and I waved her good bye than I entered my office building and wished the guard and other people whom I know good morning and waited for the elevator to arrive.

After a seconds the elevator arrived I pressed the 17th floor and waited for my floor to arrive.

I reached my destination and straight went to my office cubical and took my designs and put my phone on vibrate mode and knocked at Christin's cabin.

"Come in" is what I hear.

I slowly pushed open the door and stepped inside the cabin.

"Good morning Christin, I had completed my designs and just wanted your thoughts on it". I said to him handing the folder.

"Have a seat". He said while taking the folder.

I took a seat in front of him and waited for his answers. I was not able to make out by his expression whether he liked them or not.

"Tina, let me tell you this are awesome and I guess should start your work on them from today itself". He said to me with a smile.

"Thank you Christin, for the design's approval also for that letter and other formalities". I told him genuinely.

"Hey that is not a problem you deserved it okay". He replied me back.

"Okay than I take your leave and will update you on the project". I said

"Okay, good luck!" is what he replied.

"Thank you". I told him and moved out of his office.

I was so engrossed in my work and I did not even notice that it was almost lunch time when I received a call.

The call was from the regular dialer but at an unusual time I frowned and picked the call after 4 rings.

"Hello". I said continuing keeping my things in a proper order as I was making myself ready for the lunch.

My driver spoke from the other line with a frantic voice, "Hello Tina madam Shyam here, sorry aapko call karne ke liye par aapki dost Amy madam ki tabyat thik nai hai woh hoash me mai h-".

(Hello Tina madam Shyam here sorry to call you but the thing is your friend isn't well, she is unconscious right now.)

Before he can finish speaking I cut him off and told him, "Take her to the nearest hospital and also send me the location of yours ".

He replied me, "Ma'am we were at Bandra when she returned from the meeting and we were at Bandra so I took her to Lilavati Hospital, should I come to pick you?"

"No you stay there with her and keep an eye on her, I will be in 30 minutes". I replied him while packing up my things and moving towards Christin's cabin to inform him that I am leaving early due to emergency.

As I was at Andheri and railway station was just a few minutes walking distance I decided to take a train as it will make me reach on time because if I take a cab I doubt I would reach on time over there.

I walked as fast as I can took my ticket and luckily I got a fast train towards Bandra.

(fast train- It stops at a certain places only and it has nothing to do with the pace of the train.,)

After what felt like an eternity I reached Bandra station and then took an auto towards the hospital.

I told the auto driver to take from the shortest route which 18 mins long excluding the traffic.

I reached hospital within 25 minutes and rushed towards outdoor paitent ward and called my driver up, "Where are you?"

"Ma'am, room number 203". He replied and the call was ended.

I moved towards the room which was down the hallway and knocked at the door.

I heard a come in which was from the doctor and went inside and hugged my friend which was on the hospital bed.

Then I asked, "Doctor what happened?"

She just cleared the throat and asked me,"Are you a family?"

"No, but I am her friend". I replied.

"Than I am scared I won't be able to tell you". She informed.

Before I can speak anything Amy told the doctor that she can speak with me.

"Okay so we shall discuss this in my cabin". She informed.

I just nodded my head with eyebrows furrowed and said, "Okay".

I turned my back towards my driver and told him to stay there with her till come back and than we all will leave together if the doctor permits.

"Miss please move this side with me". The doctor said.

And I just nodded and went behind the doctor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I know I am here after a long time like really long and updated a very short chapter but the thing is lately I am very busy with some college stuff also I was having a writer's block actually I wrote this chapter a long back but was not sure about it. So huge shoutout to one and only my babe, my mentor, my friend and the one and only editor of this book who suggests every minute detail of this book meow_kitenn Thankyou babe for this editing and everything.💞
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~