Prologue

She hadn't realized that she was completely naked under him. His hands were everywhere, sending spit of fire on every single spot of her body. He was kissing her ear while his finger was moving in circle on her sensitive little nub. A whimper escaped her mouth as he added more pressure and his tongue flicked on her neck.

"More... I need... more" she begged.

They had spent the whole night in each other arms, riding through waves of pleasure over and over again. However, he seemed to always want more, making her beg. It was like he could not have enough of her.

He positioned himself at her entrance. She was so wet. She felt his hardened cock as he pressed into her, sending her to touch the sky one more time. Her walls contracted around him, as her hips bucked into him taking him deeper. A growl escaped the back of his throat. This would not be a slow fuck. He needed her. He started a punishing rhythm making her boobs bounce on his assault. He was panting heavily against her neck. He rolled his hips harsher, she kept moaning. He had his elbow on each side of her head, holding her in place. Once again, she felt the pressure growing on her lower abdomen. That man would be the death of her. As her orgasm washed over her, she dogged her nails into his back, feeling him falter few moments later. He jerked as he came and laid on top of her, then rolled on his back beside her, leaving both of them a sweating mess.

For some reasons, she couldn't remember his name. She was too tired to be bothered by that though. She felt him cleaning her with a towel while she was already drifting in a pleasantly satisfy sleep.