40

Guys I just realized I'm really dumb and forgot to post this chapter 😝 Sorry!!

Keira POV
I walked up the driveway and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Travis answered with Taylor in his arms and she reached out to hug me. I took her in my arms and gave her a hug. "Keewa!" She cheered. "Hey Tay! How's my little girl?" I asked. She giggled and I set her down.
"Hey Keira!" Travis said, giving me a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Let's go say hi to my parents!" He said, looking a bit nervous himself.
"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Daniels." I greeted. "Hi Keira." Mr. Daniels said happily, looking up from the tomato he was chopping. See, he always seemed to like me. Mrs. Daniels on the other hand... "Keira! How are you dear?" Seemed to love me? "I'm wonderful, and you?" I asked, caught off guard. "Oh I'm lovely. Kevin dear, would you mind finishing up with dinner? I want to talk to Keira." Mr. Daniels nodded and Mrs. Daniels led me out of the room.
"So Keira. I would like to apologize about how I acted before. I'm just sort of protective over Travis. Are we okay?" She asked. I nodded and we began talking. Turns out we have a lot in common, which led to a great evening.
Finn POV
I was sitting at my computer, playing games when my phone went off. I checked it to see that Clarissa had texted me.
Finn I'm flattered. I really am. But I like you only as a friend. Besides, I think my relationship is over thanks to this.
My heart sunk to my feet. I didn't mean for Spencer to break up with her! I did some research and found out where Spencer lived (no girls, you aren't the only ones with stalking capabilities) and headed over there right away.
When I got there I hesitantly knocked. Shortly, a guy who looked my age answered the door. "Can I help you?" He asked me. "Uhh hi. You're Spencer right? Spencer Sharp?" I asked him. He nodded and I continued. "Umm, my name is Finn and I'm here about Clarissa." I rushed out. "Finn." He scowled. "Are you happy? You ruined my relationship with Clarissa! She's cheating on me with you and you have the nerve to come here?" He yelled.
"Cheating on you with me? What? Where did you get that?" I asked, getting really confused. "She wouldn't show me the message." He replied simply. "I think I know why. Clarissa has never been one to be all lovey dovey around other people. But she always talks about you. And I think maybe she didn't want you to know that." I suggested, showing him the message.
"Crap." He said after reading it. "I need to get to her house now!" He exclaimed. He thanked me and ran into the house. Even though I knew I would never be with her, I was happy to know that she would be happy with him.
Clarissa POV
I was sitting in my room with Ariel and we were talking about our homework when I heard someone knock on the door. "Who is that?" Ariel asked. "I have no idea. Come down with me." I answered, kinda confused.
She followed me down the stairs and I opened the door to see Spencer standing there, with a bouquet of both pink and red roses that looked to be a lot more than 12.
"Rissa I'm so so sorry I didn't trust you. Finn just came to my house and showed me the message and I believe that you didn't cheat on me. And by the way, don't worry I talk about you a lot too." He said making me giggle. "So to say sorry, I got you 27 roses. One for each month we have been together." He said, causing us both to tear up. "How come only 6 of them are red and the rest are pink?" I asked, when I noticed that it wasn't split evenly. "Because each red one represents one month that I have loved you." He told me, looking straight into my eyes.
The tears were streaming down my face as I went in for a hug. I heard a click and I turned around to see Ariel taking pictures of us, and I think I saw a couple tears. "Sorry...I thought that was on silent. I'm just gonna go..." She giggled before running up the stairs.
Spencer and I laughed and he leaned in for a kiss.