38

Clarissa POV

I honestly had no idea what to do about Finn and neither did Ariel. I brought up the idea to Ari about me maybe talking to Spencer about it, but she thought he might get jealous. Although I agreed, I couldn't really think of something else to do. I said bye to Ari and she wished me luck as I began making my way towards my boyfriends house.

I got out of my car and went up to the door. I took a deep breath and was about to knock when he door swing open. "Hey Rissa-Boo!" He said, wrapping his arms around me. I shot him a confused look and he smiled. "I heard you pull up." He answered. "So, not that I don't love you coming over, but what are you doing here? Did I forget about something?" He asked suddenly looking worried. I laughed. "No sweetie. I just need your help with something." I said.

He let me in and we went up to his room. "So what's up sweetheart?" He asked me. "So I got a text from my friend Finn telling me he likes me...and since he's a good friend I don't wanna screw things up...so how should I let him down?" I asked, my eyes flickering back and forth between my lap and his eyes.

"Can I see it?" He asked with a straight face after a couple seconds. "Why do you need to see it Spencer? I just need advice." I countered. Honestly, I didn't want him to see what Finn told me about how I always talk about Spencer. I was afraid that he would find that creepy. Talk about awkward. "Clarissa. Let me see the text message that this guy sent to my girlfriend." He said slowly, but slightly raising his voice.

"Spencer! You don't need to see! Just help me please I don't know what to do!" I said, starting to tear up. "I do need to see. Especially now since you are so insistent that I can't!! Are you hiding something?" He asked, suddenly getting quiet.

"Spencer. I'm not hiding anything. I just don't want you to see!" "Why not?" He yelled back. "Because it's my phone and I said no." I said. "Ariel was right..." I muttered to myself.

"What?" He asked, although I had a feeling he knew what I said. "I said Ariel was right! She told me you would get jealous. I shouldn't have told you!" I said, loudly. "I don't understand why you have such a big deal with this Clarissa! You weren't going to tell me about it, you won't let me see it. You're cheating on me with him, aren't you?" He asked me.

"Spencer...I can't believe that you don't trust me. I'm not cheating on you!" I exclaimed. "Do you really think I'm dumb enough to ask my boyfriend for advice about my other relationship?" I asked once the thought came to me.

"You aren't talking to your boyfriend. Your talking to me." He said quietly. I felt the tears begin to stream down my face as I got up and ran out of the house. Once I was outside I called Ari and told her to find the ice cream, because that's where I was going.