7

THREE MONTHS LATER

DAY OF THE WEDDING

"Is everyone ready?" Evelyn's mother asked while frantically running around her house where the bridal party met to get ready. "Jill! Relax, everything's okay. I promise we won't be late. All the bridesmaids are ready and Evelyn is just finishing her makeup. We can go out to the limo soon." Daniel's mom reassured. "Okay. Okay." My Auntie Jill breathed. "Evie honey! Are you ready?" She called to her daughter. "Yes Mom, let's go!" She cheered happily.

The seven of us piled into the limo and we were off to the church. It was a short ride but Evelyn had more than enough time to panic.

"What is something goes wrong? What if Daniel leaves? What if the priest doesn't show? What if m-" "Evie!! Stop with the 'what ifs'! I promise everything will be fine!" Hannah screamed playfully at her best friend. "You're right. I'm getting worked up over nothing...I think." Evelyn said, questioning herself at the end.

"Ev. Everything will be okay! Now stop worrying and get in there and marry the love of your life!" I told my cousin as I noticed that we had pulled up to the church. "You're absolutely right. Thanks Ari!" She said hugging me. "Let's do this."

We went into the church and the ceremony began. Once Daniel and Charlie, the best man, and the groomsmen were at the front, the bridesmaids began walking in. First was Haley, then Abby, then me, then Hannah and lastly was my Uncle Mike with Evelyn on his arm.

Everyone in the massive church turned to watch the beautiful bride make her way to her husband-to-be.

Once they had reached the front of the church, my Uncle Mike gave his daughter away and went to sit with Evelyn's mother, allowing the wedding to commence.

The lovely ceremony ended with the priest saying, "You may now kiss your bride." The whole building clapped for the newly weds and the priest spoke up again. "Now it is my privilege to present to you for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Daniel and Evelyn Jennings!"

The room erupted in applause. Once the clapping died down a bit, everyone began processing out. Once wedding photos were done, the wedding party got into a limo and headed towards the hall.

******

It was after all the special dances and the speeches and the important wedding stuff and everyone was just having fun. I was standing on the dance floor with Eric and Carson talking when a slow song came on. "We should probably move." Eric suggested when all of the couples came onto the floor.

"Eric! Eric! Oh! There you are! Grandma wants to dance with you!" My mother smiled at my brother.

"Uhh no thanks."

My mom frowned. "Eric Waters. Get your butt over here and dance with your grandmother." She said sternly.

"Fine." He grunted putting his hands up in surrender. My mom grabbed his arm and dragged him into the crowd leaving me with Carson. "So...we're listening to a slow song in a room full of at least 200 people and I know about 8 of them. So I was wondering if you want to dance?" Carson asked me, gaining confidence as he spoke. I smiled and nodded and he lead me to the edge of the dance floor.

He put his hands on my waist and I put mine on his shoulders as we swayed to the music.

"You know, I don't think I've ever seen you in a suit before today." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Ya, I mean I've seen pictures like from your grade 8 grad but that doesn't really count." I admitted. "Well now that you you're seeing it, are you impressed?" He asked making a weird face. "Hmm let me think...nope!" I lied in a happy tone. "I think you're going to regret that." He smirked. "No I don't think I am." I smirked back. "Oh yes I think you will!" He said quickly before tickling my waist.

"No! Carson stop! No! I can't breathe!" I said between laughs and breaths. "Oh my god I hate being tickled!" I shrieked. Finally people around us started staring and he put my down. "I can't believe you did that! You probably killed the mood for these people!" I whisper yelled at him, still laughing. He laughed before opening his mouth. "So, let me try again. Do I look good in a suit?" He asked. "Yes Carson, you look almost and fabulous as me!" I said in a weird voice. "I think I'll take it because that means I'm looking pretty good right now." He said with another tiny smirk on his face causing me to blush furiously.

The song didn't last much longer, but we talked until it ended. When it was over, we found Eric and let him complain for a bit until I got annoyed and whacked him lightly with my bag. About two hours later, my dad told us it was time to go.

"Okay let me just say goodbye to Evie and Daniel." I told him before heading towards where I could see Evelyn. "I'm leaving Ev!" I said when I saw her and Daniel. "Aww okay bye Ari! Thank you for being such a beautiful bridesmaid." She said contently as she pulled me in for a hug. "Aww thank you for letting me be part of the wedding! Congratulations you guys!" I told her as I released her and moved on to Daniel. "Bye Little Mermaid!" He said as I went to hug him. "Bye Daniel! I mean Nelly!" I said giggling. "Nelly? Really? That's my nickname? Okay fine." He said ruffling my hair. "Oh gee. Thanks." I said sarcastically before one last goodbye.

On my way out I saw Hannah, Haley and Abby so I decided to say bye to them too before returning to my parents and the guys. "Let's go!" I said as we walked out to the car.

After dropping Carson off at home, we got to my house. I went up to my room and once I was in my pajamas, my makeup was off and my hairpiece was out, I lay down on my bed and the last thing I remember was my head touching the pillow.