33

The summer flew by. I can remember all of my ice cream dates with Carson, and the outdoor movies we watched and just being together. And now, I'm sitting on my bed after dropping him and my brother off at university. For 3 months. I also thought about the time that Eric and I almost got kicked out of a hotel in South Carolina, and all the times when we were younger.

Leaving Carson was hard and I remember exactly what he said to me.

"Princess. Just remember, I love you so much. To infinity and beyond." He said while I was in his embrace. I smiled and years started welling up in my eyes.

"Carson?" I asked. He nodded and pulled away so he could see my face. "I love you, too." I told him. "Really?" He asked, suddenly glowing. He wrapped his arms tight around me and held me for a few long seconds. When he pulled away from the hug, he leaned in and kissed me. After a couple more long seconds, my father decided to interrupt. "Come on Matthews take a breather." He said, making everyone laugh and Carson and I blush. Carson gave me a last kiss on the cheek and picked up his things. Tears began streaming down my face and I ran back to the car.

I smiled at the memory. This past summer Carson told be countless times that he lived me but I never said it back. And I could tell that it killed him. But over the summer I also realized that I loved him. More than anything.

I took out my phone and began looking through pictures of us. Tears started welling up in my eyes and I knew I had to so something to get my mind off of things. I knew that Clarissa was busy today so I called Keira but she didn't answer. I sighed and decided to go for a walk.

Keira POV

"Stop it!" I screamed while Travis tickled me. "Travis stop you know I hate being tickled!" "Hence why I'm tickling you!" He laughed at me. "If...if you don't let me go....I'll...I won't let you kiss me for a week!" I cried out in between laughs.

Suddenly he stopped and I saw him move to the other side of the room. "You wouldn't last a week, Sweetheart." He smirked. "But, just incase, I'll stop tickling you for now." I laughed and pulled him over to me.

I sat in his lap in comfortable silence for a bit until Travis suggested going to the park. Since I didn't bring a sweater to his house, he have me one of his to wear. I pulled it over my head and looked at the mirror in his room.

"How does this work? I'm not even that much shorter than you!!" I said, when I noticed that the sweater almost touched my knees. He laughed and started rolling up the sleeves for me.

I smiles at how cute he was and when he was done I grabbed his hand and we headed downstairs.

"Wavis!! Kee!!" Travis' two year old sister, Taylor screamed when she saw us. "Hey cutie!" I said when she ran over. She put her arms in the air and I picked her up. "Where you go?" She asked us. "The park. Wanna come, Tay?" Travis asked her. "Park! Park!" She said happily.

I went to talk to Travis' mom while he took Taylor upstairs to get her sweater. "Hi Mrs. Daniels!" I said happily. "Hello Keira." She answered, not really acknowledging me. "Umm, I just wanted to let you know that me and Travis are taking Taylor to the park." I said quieter. "I think you mean Travis and I. Me and Travis is bad grammar Keira." She said. I mumbled a quick sorry and she continued. "Make sure you guys watch her and keep her safe." Was all she said in return. I said that we would and awkwardly walked to the door where Travis was putting Taylor's shoes on.

"Everything okay?" He asked when he saw me. "What? Oh uh ya I'm fine." I said quickly. He frowned and turned back to Taylor and picked her up and grabbed my hand. He shouted goodbye to his mom and we left.