Jason the Toymaker - Part Two

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You know, you gotta stop saying that in public. Someone might believe you." You said and he scoffed. "Who cares."

You laughed a little and patted his back. "Come on, grumpy. Few more things." You said, pushing the cart.

HE PRANKS YOU -

"I'm home!" You yelled as soon you got in your house. Expecting an answer, you pouted when it was silent. "Well, fine. Don't come over."

Then you covered your mouth. "Oh my god, I'm turning into Jason." You muttered before shaking your head. Then you realized, if he wasn't at your place, that means you get the whole bed.

"The bed is mine again!" You cheered, running to your room and stopped at your door. Your mouth dropped when you saw what was all over your floor. Then there was Jason on your bed, TV remote in hand.

"My floor is covered in plastic cups full of water..." You whispered, hands over your mouth. Jason hummed before pointing. "Then there's a smiley face in the middle." He said making you bite your lip.

Then you took your shoe off, throwing it at him. "Why are you so mean sometimes!"

YOU PRANK HIM -

A few drops of food coloring in the toothpaste and you grinned. "He might be mad but he might not." You said to yourself before shrugging and cleaning the blue food dye.

Then walked back to your room to see Jason still asleep. You bit your lip then grabbed your pillow, throwing it at him. "Hey! Jason!"

He groaned, waving a hand. "Not now..."

"No! Get up!" You said, standing by his side of the bed. Then you started to poke him. "Jason. Jason. Jason. Jason. Jason! Wake up!"

"Okay! I'm getting up!" He sat up, your pillow falling on his lap. Jason yawned, rubbing his head tiredly.

You kissed his cheek with a small grin. "Come on."

Jason hummed, turning his head and pecking your lips. "I'm up." You nodded and ruffled his hair. "I'm gonna make food." You said and he gave a small nod, rubbing his eyes.

So, food made, you both ate while talking. Then while you cleaned up, he told you he'll help after brushing his teeth. You watched him go to the bathroom and waited for a bit.

"M/R! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE TOOTHPASTE!"

You laughed and went to the bathroom to see Jason spitting blue into the sink, water running, and rinsing his toothbrush. He turned to you with a small glare. "Everything is blue."

Laughing more, he looked in the mirror, shaking his head as he stared at his teeth. "My teeth are blue."

You nodded. "Yep but hey, I still love you. You love me?"

Jason looked at you. "Maybe."

"Good enough." You said before pulling out your phone. "Say cheese." Took a quick picture of him looking at his teeth and nodded. "That's a keeper."

Jason gave you an unimpressed look making you smile. "I love you?"

"Bleh."

GETTING HURT (NOTHING TOO BAD) -

You were dealing with someone on the phone. Jason didn't know what it was about but he watched you from kitchen counter, stuffed bear in his hands. Then beside him some thread and scissors, a needle in hand.

"M/R."

You glanced at him, pulling an earbud out. "What? I'm dealing with something." You said and he hummed. "I realize that but be careful. Don't want to break any dishes."