Jason the Toymaker - Part One

Start from the beginning

You gulped he stared at you before smirking widely. "She has my toy and I have more to give her. I was gonna make her my friend."

Each thing he said, it immediately sent red flags and you gripped the broom in hand harder before whacking the side of his face. There was a small grunt making you grin before you were tripped and fell to the ground.

"Ow." You mutter, watching him pick up the bunny from your desk. "I'll be your friend!" You blurted out and you mentally slapped yourself.

He glanced at you before turning to you. "What?"

"Leave my sister out of this. I...will be your friend."

Jason seemed to think about before humming. "Okay." He set the bunny down and walked to you. You flinched when he held his hand out to you, a small smirk on his lips. "I'm not letting you go, M/R."

You stared at his hand before grabbing his hand. Who cares. If it gets his sights off your sister then why not.

HANGING OUT -

Sure, it was awkward. Well, really, really awkward.

You had no idea if Jason would leave your sister alone until you noticed toys being left on your desk. Mr. Bunny never went back to your sister. You lied and said you had no idea where it was.

As hesitant as you were, you slowly became friends with Jason. The possessive trait was troubling though.

"Seriously? I have to talk with someone while I'm in classes." You said, hopping on the counter of your kitchen.

"Then you can talk to me." Jason said, setting the black wind up mouse that was on his shoulder on the counter beside you.

You scoffed and watched as he walked to one of your cabinets. "I'll get in trouble." You glanced the black mouse before tilting your head. "Who's this?" You asked, getting off the counter.

"Don't change the subject." He stated.

"Shut up. I'm not. I'm serious." You stared at the black wind up mouse. "I have a big feeling it has a name."

Jason glanced at you before humming. "Licorice." He answered making you gasp and coo. "Aw, that's a cute name."

"You don't need friends when I'm here."

You gasp and slammed your hands on the counter. "Jason! I have classes! I can't just not talk to them!"

"Then I'll kill them." Jason retorted, picking up Licorice. You narrowed your eyes. "You wouldn't."

Both of you had a small stare off before he sighed deeply. "Fine!"

You cheered in victory and hugged him. "You're awesome." You said making him grumble. "Shut up."

CONFESSION -

You walked through your door with a small sigh. Lightly touching your cheek, you wince and groaned a little. "What a fucking asshole."

"M/R, is that you?"

"Yeah, I'm home. When did you get here?" You asked, walking to the kitchen, straight to the fridge. Jason was soon in there with you, holding Licorice in hand. "Got here a couple hours ago. Finished that toy from yesterday."

With a hum, you grabbed a popsicle and put it to your slightly bruised cheek. "I can't wait to see." You mumbled, leaning on your hand, looking at Jason.

"Did something happen?" He asked, eyebrow raised. You debated on telling him before sighing. "I had to deal with someone. It didn't end well."

Jason stared at you before putting the toy mouse on his shoulder and walking to you. "Let me see." You turned to him and slowly took the popsicle off. Seeing his eyes widen a little as he took your face in his hands.