Sneak peeks of the next few chapters

" Magnus, " I called out walking into what looks to be a library seeing him finishing off the circle member that he had.

" Wtf just wait till I get my hands on you, you bunch of pansy's," I shouted pulling on the restraints on my wrists.

" Ahh guys would now be the best time to tell you I need to go to the toilet haha " I ask while we are surrounded by wolves to no one in particular...

" Haha, Clary. I'm going to kill you," I told her smirking.

" Why is it always me, " I ask everybody.

" Can't I just give her to Valentine aka her dad and just call it a day " I ask with my hand on my chin while I'm leaning on the table sitting next to Magnus.

" Now who the fuck is this betch," I question Alec seeing some blonde lady take the place of what use to be Valentine.

" oh we are going to get along just fine sweetheart," I tell her smiling big after hearing how she spoke about Clary.

" Do you remember when I said we could be friends, well that's long gone now since you decided to get married to Alec, " I told her pointing my finger towards her face while glaring to let her know I'm not playing around anymore.

Lol I hope you guys like these as they are for the chapters I am writing and I can't wait to post them when I am finished.......