chapter 9

Still in Emilys pov

I stand there as the people walk around me and disappear as if they weren't there before. I turn around looking for them but see that no one's there. I frown and turn back to the institute to see Jace standing there and not Alec.

"And where do you think your going," Jace asks with his arms folded and an eyebrow raised.

" Did you see those three people that I just walked into," I ask completely ignoring his question.

He ignores my question and gesture for me to follow him. I stand there for a little while thinking about who those people where that I just saw.

I shake my head and walk up the stairs just now realising how cold it is I shiver while reaching the door.

I walk through the doors and welcome the warmth with open arms before I can open my eyes I am tackled into a hug from Clary.

" What do you want Clary," I ask annoyed.

Pulling away from her I roll my eyes and walk away before she can start talking to me.

I walk into Izzys room after knocking on her door I walk towards her bed and lay on her bed she turns to face me looking straight into my eyes.

" Can I stay with you tonight I don't feel like staying with Clary tonight," I whispered looking into her eyes as well.

" Yes, of course you can your welcome to any day," she answers moving over so there's more room.

I pull the covers over me after kicking my shoes off of my feet and roll around to get comfortable.

******Morning*******

I wake up to a blinding light making me groan in announce. I hear a chuckle from next to me making me smack whoever it is in the face.

So that's it for chapter 9 but don't worry chapter 10 is gonna be really long and can you please check out my new book. ↓

 ↓