chapter 12

'Emilys pov'

As I am reaching Jace and Clary I don't pay attention to there conversation as we stand waiting for Izzy and Alec to come out of the weapons room so we can head to this club that I've already forgotten the name of woops I guess I should really pay attention to what's being said around me properly if its semi important..

When I turn sideways a little bit I see them finally approaching us making me happy that ill be able to maybe talk to one of them and not be third wheel to Jace and Clary.

Here we are standing outside of the club this High Warlock is suppose to be at I'm standing in line with just clary and Jace as Alec and Izzy check the area for circle members, when they are finish Izzy comes and stands next to me and pulls Clary up towards the two of us and away from Jace making me sigh as she lets go of both of us.

" Do you think this looks good on me," Izzy questions as she fiddles with it with admiration in her eyes as she stares down at the red ruby.

" With a body like yours Izzy, anything looks good" Clary says as I just glance at Izzy and the ruby then looking away.

They carry on talking about it but I tune out not finding it very interesting at all and it seems like I'm not the only one as Alec has asked Izzy to pass it to Jace, with a sigh and eye roll from her she passes it over her shoulder to Jace that's standing directly behind Clary.

Slowly the line moved until we reached the inside where we split up, Alec going towards the shadows, Izzy going for the dance floor and Jace, Clary going towards where they had spotted Magnus Bane leaving me alone close to the entrance shaking my head I look around and observe, feeling as though I'm being watched I look around till I catch the eyes of Alec looking straight at me he blinks as he sees I've just caught him staring at me, smiling to myself I make my way towards him but as I am I see someone in the corner of my eyes making there way towards Magnus with a sword out making me run to Alec.

" ALEC, " I yell over the music pointing towards the man with the sword in his hand making Alec react quickly with his bow letting an arrow fly through the air we race towards where the body had dropped dead behind Magnus, with me in front I reach them and bend down to the man looking at his neck I see the circle mark.

" Who are you," Magnus asks as I stand and turn to them seeing that he's looking towards me as

" Magnus, Valentines found you," Jace says grabbing Magnus attention.

" Come with me Clary, you'll be safe, " Magnus says with his hand out towards her after he created a portal.

Blocking out there conversation I bend down next to the dead circle member and grab the arrow that's lodge into him and stand back up getting ready to pass it to Alec but I am suddenly grabbed by the waist and yanked into the portal with Magnus.

" EMILY," Was the last thing I heard before I was standing with Magnus in what looks to be a loft.

" WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL," I yell turning around to Magnus in anger, " Why the hell am I here?," I ask much calmer, but still with a little attitude laced in my voice.

Standing there with arms crossed I wait for Magnus to explain himself but before he can there are circle members suddenly around the loft killing warlock after warlock, pulling my blade that I had hidden under my short drees out I start helping as much as I possibly can to fight off the amount of circle members that are spread throughout the building.

To Be Continued.................

Arthurs Note: Hey so sorry once again about the late update but I've been really busy with work and finding myself a car and I'm sorry if this chapter isn't long or really that good as I have not seen the show in awhile so I'm just winging this chapter as best as I can, but please like and comment it makes me happy seeing all those positive comments and tell me if you would like me to edit this chapter and ill try and make the next chapter longer..

Thanks your Arthur.....