➰ch 3➰

( At club )
Emily's POV.

Right now we are running through the club we were at the night before.

" Geez I need to workout more." I said putting one hand on my side to stop the stitch that's going on.

" We're are we even going." I asked while Clary touched her necklace, It was like everything stopped the moment she touched her necklace, i could see everything she was seeing, Dot was running down an alley on the side of the club people where following her she kept looking back.

When she finally looked foward again this man grabbed her by the throat and threw her into some boxes next to her.

"what the hell." i say while looking at Clary as she takes off running to where we just saw Dot and some men.

I took off after her not even paying attention to the people around me looking at me strangely.

" clary, clary wait where are you going." Jace and i yell out at the same time. We all sprinted after her.

I slow down to a much slower pace so I can catch my breath again, I waited for everyone to come back from the alley to see what we were going to do next when they come around the corner to where I was they where talking about Clary's memorys being gone.

"What's this about her memorys being wiped." I finally piped in.

" We think something's happened to Clary's memorys so..." Jace answered dragging the o out a bite more.

"No."

"Absolutely not." The siblings both say together in sinc while staring daggers at Jace.

"What I'm not scared of the silient brothers." Jace said with no emotion showing on his face.

"Wait who are the silient brothers." I asked feeling nervous for some reason because of the looks on there faces.

I must have been to caught up in my thoughts because someone touched my arm which made me jump, I look up and am meet with a beautiful pair of hazel eyes.

"Emily. Hello did you hear me." Alec asked looking at me with concern.

"I'm no sorry what we're you saying." I asked feeling a little embarrassed.

"I said we are leaving to see the silient brothers. So come on." He said walking away from me and back towards the van where the others walked off to.

( At the city of bones.)

Yay Still Emily's POV.

We just arrived at the city of bones and are all just getting out of the van.

"This place isn't creepy not one bit." I heard my daer brother say causing me to roll my eyes at how scared he was being.

"Don't tell me your afraid." Izzy commented.

" Are you kidding me I was born afraid. Which sound a lot better in my head." Simon said while looking around at everything around us while earning a little giggle from Izzy.

I was about to walk forward but got told to stay until we get called over so they can quickly check the perimeter.

" Clary, Emily come on it's safe." Jace said as he held his hand out to Clary to take, She took his hand and continued to walk to be closer to the entrance with everybody following closely behind.

( A/n. Skipping all of the talk about Simon not being allowed to enter the city of bones entrance to the silient brothers. )

I was sitting on a rock just staring at the sky wondering​ what my life would have been like if I had not meet Clary if I did not just get thrown into a world of supernatural when someone clears there throat from behind me.

"What do you want Alec." I say not even bothering with turning around because I now it was him standing there.

But before he could answer I was pulled into someone's memory, i could hear a voice and could just see blurry figures apart from a little girl pretending to sleep in her bed, it's like she was the only clear face I could see it was Clary's face, but before the memory ended one name was the only thing I heard that made me frezze.

'Valentine.'

I come back into the real world when the memory finished. It felt so real like I was there that whole time with her.

I was once again snapped out of me thoughts by the sound of Clary and Jace returning.

" What happened in there." Alec asked from in front of them and not besides me anymore.

" Valentine is Clary's father." Jace breathed out trying to control a sobbing Clary.

I tune out of there conversation when I get this feeling as if something's not right. So I make my way back to the van to see the door wide open and no sign of Simon or Izzy.

Just as I'm about to call for the others a hand is placed over my mouth and I am taken away from the van.

I feel a pain in my head and before everything turned black I heard someone's Husky voice calling my name, the last thought running through my head was.

Alec lightwood.

Sorry it's short I just need some help with some ideas. Vote if you like this chapter. Comment if you have any ideas for me to put into the next chapter please thanks have a nice life😇.