➰ch 4➰

Third person pov

They watched as the vamps left with the siblings leaving both Alec, and Izzy scared for the Lewis family.

They all climbed into Simon's weird yellow van driving back to the institute in silence.

( At the institute )
They all turned up outside of the institute, making there way up to the entrance they walked through with Clary whining about her two friends. Alec opened his mouth to speak but quickly shut it.

( Vamp house. )

Emily's POV
I woke up with a massive headache.

" Ahhh" I moaned holding my stomach and head trying to see where I am in this black room.

"Hello can anybody here me. " I shout out to know one.

" Quiet we can here you, you know." This males voice said.

"Who are you." I say looking into dark brown almost black eyes of a sickly pale man.

"That's none of your business. But I'm letting you go because we don't need you." He said, I was relieved to hear that I could be set free.

He opened the door for me so I could walked out, I didn't make it very far before someone came up behind me and pulled me towards them, I look up to see Alec's familiar hazel eyes.

'shh.' He said looking back down at me. After awhile he let me go and we carried on walking around to find the others.

We found them in a room we're the vamp that let me go had a hold of my brother.

"Simon." I screamed out.

"Ah." The man hissed if I wasn't so focused on Simon I would of done something to the man in front of me.

" Simon are you ok." Clary asked.

"Put your weapons down." The man said holding the knife I just noticed closer to Simons throat.

"We all put our weapons away. " Follow me. " He says leading us up a flight of stairs and towards the roof of the building.

I squinted my eyes at the sudden brightness and warmth of heat that engulfed us.

"Emily, Emily are you okay," I heard someone ask me once we where all outside and away from all of the vampires we all just faced.

" Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I say finally opening my eyes to see Clary and Simon around me.

"Simon are you alright." I asked bringing him in for a hug. He hugs me back after awhile.

"Yeah I'm fine." He answers. I close my eyes enjoying the peaceful moment but the moment soon gets ruined by Alec and Jace.

Ok so this chapter wasn't that long like I hoped. I'm sorry I hope you like this chapter tho 😁.

The other Lewis ( A.L ) ShadowhuntersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara