Chapter 11

( Emily's pov )

"Hey Izzy Alec said that you were looking for me?," I said walking into her room not even knocking and flopping onto her bed face first.

"Yeah what are you wearing to the rave tonight," She asked me, shaking her head at me just laying down on her bed making myself comfortable.

"Tbhijs," I said with my face in the pillow so my words come out muffled, laughing at the sound that came out of my mouth instead she walks over to me and rolls me over so I'm looking at the celling.

" Now what did you say?," She says while looking at me.

" This, ill wear this," I say while moving my arms up and down to indicate that I'll wear the clothes that are on my body at the moment.

" Jace said you wanted to see me," Clary says walking in rolling her eyes when she had seen me just about to sit up on the bed to have a look at a few of Izzy's outfits she had laid down on the bed in front of me.

I grab a skin tight dress in the color of red and go into her bathroom to change onto it, after I put it on I stand there looking at myself and notice that the dress I chose to wear tonight was not that revealing in the chest area but was short.

"How's this," I ask walking out of the bathroom I do a twirl when Izzy looks my way to show her.

"Clary's lucky to have such a flat chest and your lucky to have that body figure, you both clean up really well," She says looking between Clary and I. now looking in Clary's direction I noticed that she has changed into a dress similar to mine  and Izzy was right clary's body type really did suit that dress but I wasn't gonna tell her that, so I just roll my eyes and smile.

"Someone's looking badass," Jace says walking in looking Clary up and down.

Izzy comes towards me and starts to walk me towards her bedroom door just as she's saying.

" We're going to help Alec he never knows what to wear to these types of things," she says and walks out her door still with her arm wrapped around mine pulling me with her to her older brother's room.

" You can help Alec while I go get ready but make sure he's wearing a different top color other than black," she tells me giggling to her self while leaving me standing outside his door as she walks away before I have the chance to object, sighing I raise my fist to knock on his door.

I knock on his door and wait for a bit for him to open it, I go to knock again when suddenly he opens up his door and looks down but he take's his time looking up towards my eyes as he inspects my outfit.

"Umm Izzy told me to help you choose an outfit," I tell him just slipping under his arm not waiting for him to even invite me in.

" I'm fine in what I'm wearing," he tells me gesturing to his outfit that just full black.

"Yeah no I'm not gonna have Izzy eat my head off for not getting you into a different colored shirt, " I say opening up his draws after seeing his outfit. " Here try this one," I tell him passing him a blue button up not even bothering to turn around he starts to take his top off making me quickly turn back around to face the draws, chuckling he puts his top on.

" Done," Is all he says so I turn to face him and see that he hasn't done up his top at all or even attempted to.

"Woah nice body," I say but quickly slap a hand up to my mouth after realising what I said, " Umm I mean uh-hhh never mind I'm just you know leave haha," I say awkwardly backing up but me being me and not looking I bump into the wall instead, making me making me feel more embarrassed so I turn and run from his room and into the controls room seeing Izzy as soon as I reach the room.

Heading into the weapons room after her to grab what we need, I leave before she does cause I see Alec making his way towards the room that we are currently in making me blush and think back to what happened not to long ago, I walk back to the computer area and see that Clary and Jace are just standing there talking to each other so I slowly make my way towards them not really wanting to be around Clary.

I'm sorry that this chapter is really short but I'm trying my best to update more often and I need to re-watch the series from season one again, but I hope you enjoy this chapter please tell me what you think of this chapter also that would be helpful for me to know what you think.

Thanks....