chapter 7

Emilys pov

I walked past the computer room ignoring the shouts of the others and walk straight out the doors and towards my old primary play ground.

I arrived and just sat there on the swings just slightly moving back and fourth.

Alec's pov.

I call her name as we see her walk past with teary eyes before turning to the others and looking at them before you going after her.

I ran out side to see she's not there anymore and had gone somewhere. I sigh while running a hand through my hair and turning to see the others had followed me out apart from Clary.

Soon after I thought that Clary walks out of the doors with tears streaming down her face.

" She called me a whore and swore at me telling me I'm useless." Clary said between her sobs, Jace seeing this quickly walks up to her and embrace's her into a hug.

I did something I would never do I call Simon.

" Mundane, Emilys gone I can't find here do you know where she'll go to," I ask after he answers and putting it on speaker.

" Yeah the old run down park down by Clarys apartment, why is she alright," he asks but all I do is hung up on him.

"She's at the ark by Clary's apartment." I say turning away and walking in that direction, god I hope she's safe.

I turned up to the park and see she has her back to me with her head down.

A/N

So basically I'm going to be changing it up a bit, I'm going to be making Clary evil for awhile if that's ok comment if not. Thanks