➰ch 5➰

( btw this will be a short chapter again sorry.)

Third person pov

While Alec and Jace started to fight the Lewis siblings were having there moment but that all stopped when Jace yelled at Alec to 'Stop'
It was silent until Jace started talking again.

Emilys pov.

I looked over to Jace and Alec after Jace yells at Alec to stop. When I look over I see Alec starring at me when he sees me looking he turns his head and walks away from everyone, I was about to follow but get stopped by Izzy.

"Leave him he needs time." She says looking at me with a sad smile.

I don't know why but i feel something for both of the boys I know it's wrong.

We all climb down the latter on the side of the building and walk to Simons yellow van in silence.

Once we arrived back at the institute we all climbed out and walked in side to anyone that ls walking around it just looks like where walking into a old run down church but in reality were really walking into this palace looking place.

I walk through the doors to be greeted by Alec walking around aimlessly by the computers.

" Hey Izzy I need to talk to you please," I say walking back towards her and grabbing her wrist in my hand and pulling her with me to her room.

I open the door and lead us in closing it slowly behind us.

"Are you ok Emily. You seem nervous." Izzy asks.

" Izzy the first day here when that man come he called me by a different name, he said that Valentine will be happy to see me." I explain pacing back and forth in front of her room door.

" What name Emily." Izzy asks walking over to me and holding me in place.

"Blackheart." I said looking up at her through my long lashes.

"Why would he call me a Blackheart." I ask before she could say anything.

" Shhh." Izzy says putting her hand on my mouth so I can stop talking.

"I'll look into it for you." Izzy says dropping her hand from my face and walking to open the door to leave.

" But right now I think it's best to just wait until we tell everyone about it." She says before she leaves .

When the door closed I stood there thinking about the blury dream I had while in the vamps house thingy.

I sigh and leave her room and walk back to where we left everyone else.

( Izzys pov shocker right I know. )

I walk into the room we left everyone else in and straight to them.

" We all need to talk it's important." I say being straight forward.

"What do we need to talk about that is so important." Alec asked looking straight at me.

" About the Blackheart family. " I say looking only at Jace and Alec.

" Why do we need to talk about them they were one of the best Shadowhunters around." Jace says looking confused while Alec said.
" Why the sudden interest."

"Because on the first day here a man turned up saying, Emily Blackheart Valentine will be happy to see you." Emily says from behind us making us turn to face her, shocked that she caught me asking the boys.

( Emilys pov. )

I looked at there faces after I had said that before turning on my heels and walking away from them and back to my own room. Sitting down on my bed with me head in my hands I let out a sigh.

( A/N :Check out my new book plz I'm getting rid of the rest of them but please read 'The nerd with secrets and the bad boy it's my own so it not based on anything. Leave a comment also about this chapter thanks enjoy. )