➰ch 6➰

Third person pov

While Emily was in her room Jace Alec and Izzy where talking about the Blackheart family and what's happened to them because there still alive but no one can get to them unless you are with the clave.

" What do we know so far about the Blackheart family." Alec asked.

" I know they had twins and they went missing when the revolt started." Jace answered looking at both Lightwood siblings.

" Whay do we know so far about Emily." Jace asked looking at the siblings and Clary.

" I know she was abopted and can we focus on getting my mum back like we planned to do already." Clary said getting annoyed with Jace and them not paying attention to her or what she wants.

" Where still going to look for your mum but we're also going to help Emily and find out what happend." Izzy said rolling her eyes at the red head girl in front.

Emilys pov

I get up sighing softly in frustration walking out of my room and back to the others, when I get there I see that there still standing and sitting in there same places.

" I know I'm asking alot from you's by asking this but I would really like to track down my real family while looking for Clarys mum." I said making myself noticed standing between Alec and Jace.

When I said that i noticed Clary giving me a glare that could put you 6 feet under. I looked at her titling my head a little.

" No we should be looking for my mum not Emilys family we can do that after my mom has been found." Clary snaps at all of them before turning and leaving.

" Clary wait please, we all need to talk about this, Clary." I shouted after her but she ignored me and walked away to the training room.

" I really want to know why that man called me Blackheart, but we'll find Clarys mum first," I said turning on my heels.

" Like always Clarys needs come first," I mutter going the same direction as Clary left.

I walk through the training room to see her with a pole in her hands and her hitting the bag in front of her with it muttering stuff under her breath.

"Clary where going to try find your mum and then where going to look for my real parents after where finished with finding your mum, I promise." I say holding her shoulder.

" Don't touch me, and of course we where going to find my mum first I was going to make sure of it so that happened so I don't need you here so go whore around." She snaps looking at me with daggers in her eyes.

" Fine then let's all just do what Clary wants, Clary this, Clary that. When can it finally be Emily or Simon for once." I snap back with teary eyes before walking away.